Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PKYEK FF: Lost in Translation Part 5 Pg 5 UpDaTeD! (Page 2)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Part 2

Back in the room they shared, Misha and Pia sat down to study. After struggling with her assignment for maybe five minutes, Misha gave up, and pulled her fingers through her wild curls in frustration. Sighing deeply, she looked over at Pia, who was bent over her own work, writing furiously.

Misha smiled affectionately.

Pia. Her best friend. Her sister. Her arrival in their lives had been somewhat of a surprise - a huge shock, rather.

In December, a letter had arrived. Her mother's will that said that Pia was Mr. Arnab Dobriyal's daughter, and since she was now eighteen, she could live with her father and his family if she chose, or make it on her own.

Though initially Misha had resented this intrusion, but the moment she had seen Pia, all her protective instincts had kicked in, and she had become her champion. The path from being a champion to becoming a best friend had been rather short, and now the two were inseparable.

Misha's elder sister Panchhi had never even thought of Pia as a stranger - that was the way she loved.

Dad had been delighted, of course. He had finally been reunited with his beloved daughter after years of separation.

Mrs. Madhu Dobriyal's reaction was another matter though. She had known everything - her husband's second marriage with Pia's mother, the existence of Pia, and even the fact that one day Pia would become a part of their family. Yet, there was something in her attitude... she was pleasant and welcoming enough, took good care of Pia's health, but there was a kind of...hesitation in her interactions with Pia - a holding back that was discernible only to Misha...

Just then a pair of arms slipped around Misha, nearly suffocating her, and a voice squealed, "Misha!!!!!!!!!! I missed you brat!"

Misha tried to pull free, but to no avail. "Uff Panchhi!!! Chhod mujhe fatty! Apna saara bhaar mujh par daal diya hai, meri growth ruk jaayegi."

Panchhi only laughed, and rushed off to hug Pia.

"Pia! Kaisi ho? Missed me?"

Pia returned her hug, smiling serenely, but with happiness just leaking through. "Yeah Panchhi. Missed you loads! How was your trip? And how is Daanish...jiju?" she added teasingly.

Panchhi blushed. "Daanish is fine. We had a brilliant time at the old palace. It is such a spooky place! But it is sooo beautiful! And Daanish...", she trailed off, lost in thoughts of her fiance, a dreamy smile plastered on her face.

Misha rolled her eyes and slapped Panchhi on the arm, jerking her out of her dreamland. Panchhi slapped her back, and soon the two sisters were involved in a pillow fight. Pia watched them bicker with a smile, then got up and went to the window. A bird flew away into the distance, a black shadow against the deep blue twilight sky. Pia sighed.

Noticing her mood, Misha and Panchhi rushed up to her, hugging her from behind, and a beautiful smile made Pia's face glow as she reached up to return their hugs.

Under the window, something moved in the blackened foliage...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_Abhiya...Nidhi...Pari-Gupta--Pooja--Ameres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
hmmm... interesting. Well, I know you can write serious stuff too. I have read it.Big smile

So far so good. But you have a special liking for mystery, suspense, don't you? You like the other person to wait for your next update and hate you to leave it on a suspenseAngry But will wait. But the problem is I can't even say to update soon as I am the one to give you lectures on working hard on your career.Bure fanse - isiliye kehti hoon Ritzie Ringgghania, jyada lectures mat diya karoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amail1601

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Oh God! im so forgetful these days!

Anyways moving to the update, I like how you have retained the original flaovour yet introduced your own. Like the sister bonding very much and Madhu aunty hm...seems like trouble yet very human.

Oooh! Shadow man is here too! Yipee for that. :P

Niceee update!! Waiting for more! Wink

Edited by sugaryanu - 26 May 2011 at 4:39am

amail1601

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
nice partClapClap
loved the sister bonding between themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ahh leave it at a mystery pointAngryLOL
thanks for the pmBig smile
update when you have timeWink

amail1601

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

hmmm... interesting. Well, I know you can write serious stuff too. I have read it.Big smile

So far so good. But you have a special liking for mystery, suspense, don't you? You like the other person to wait for your next update and hate you to leave it on a suspenseAngry But will wait. But the problem is I can't even say to update soon as I am the one to give you lectures on working hard on your career.Bure fanse - isiliye kehti hoon Ritzie Ringgghania, jyada lectures mat diya karoLOL

Thank you Ritzie. Smile Yeah...I love mysteries - have grown up reading those only! Poor Abhay - ek Pia the Detective, aur ek Adi the Mystery Writer. ROFL

Do you hate me? Jitna you'll hate me utna I'll know you love me. WinkLOLLOLLOL

@lectures...*no comments*

Originally posted by sugaryanu

reserved!!!

reserved too!

Originally posted by mansim

nice partClapClap
loved the sister bonding between themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ahh leave it at a mystery pointAngryLOL
thanks for the pmBig smile
update when you have timeWink

Thank you Mansim!! Smile

@mystery point...yup..that's the point of a mystery! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimAmeres

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Nice FF
Continue soon

amail1601

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Updated my comment! ;)

amail1601

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Oh God! im so forgetful these days!

Anyways moving to the update, I like how you have retained the original flaovour yet introduced your own. Like the sister bonding very much and Madhu aunty hm...seems like trouble yet very human.

Oooh! Shadow man is here too! Yipee for that. :P

Niceee update!! Waiting for more! Wink

LOLLOLLOL

Thank you Anu. Smile Will update as soon as I make my siggy for a contest. Deadline is...now. ROFL

Originally posted by pari_smart

Nice FF
Continue soon

Thank you!

Edited by amail1601 - 27 May 2011 at 4:32am

Go to top