India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

all i just wanted to say...

loveheart Newbie
loveheart
loveheart

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
is that i thought i could bear the cheesiness of bhurli on their honeymoon, but i just cant! every part of that episode (23rd may) made me cringe. i like the idea of bhurli but w.t.f lol?! has murli just completely deluded himself? i really cant comprehend how someone can go from being disgusted by their partner to loving them in 60 secs!

Edited by loveheart - 23 May 2011 at 3:49pm

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
yep, there is a lack is the script. i would have cringe too if murli wasn't honest but the fact is that he truly loves her even if the CV's rushed it...

I think he was mostly disgusted because all he could think was that she was a dwarft who"owned" him because her dad has money (i admit that it's a ridiculous situation for a man to be in) and so the pride of murli was being beating up. But Bharti never thought of him like a toy or her possession so when he realised that she wasn't a bad person he started respecting her. And now there is some love AHAHAH

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index