Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 (Page 56)

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 39124

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha


Shocked shashu di, you've shocked me. i never thought you would be like this. having so many relationships LOL aur hum cofee pe jaaenge okay aur phir you tell me about all your relationships ROFL aur aap...ladkiyoko pasand karthe hain?? OMKAJEN! ROFL aur i know main LOL emo use karthi hu kyunki main paaagal hu, and i like that emo, its funny. aur you use the ROFL emo too much, so you are pagal too...you should join the pagal club LOL
mein kaisi ho haan?? tum naa bilkul paagal hoo.. areyy girlss coffee ke liye nehyy jaate hai kiyaaa?? ye tho mujhe bhii paagal kardenge, nehyy jaanaa mujhe teri saath coffee peLOL  aur mein paagal nehyy hooon, mein todii kisi ko Hi bolkar Rofl kartii hooon
 
you are completely paagal LOL i wasn't saying ke tumhe ladkiya pasand he because of the coffee thing, i was saying it because you were confused about your relationships and gender. aapne mujhe bhi confused kar diya hain LOL i think i've finally found someone more pagal than me LOL aur mujse hi bolkar LOL karne acha lagta hain okayyy kyunki the LOL emo looks more friendly than this: Smile that smile is so boring. the LOL one is the best LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleekajenian

purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 10542

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

 you are completely paagal LOL i wasn't saying ke tumhe ladkiya pasand he because of the coffee thing, i was saying it because you were confused about your relationships and gender. aapne mujhe bhi confused kar diya hain LOL i think i've finally found someone more pagal than me LOL aur mujse hi bolkar LOL karne acha lagta hain okayyy kyunki the LOL emo looks more friendly than this: Smile that smile is so boring. the LOL one is the best LOL
ufff!! ye PB nhi naaa, mein paagal nehyy hoon reee .. agar loag mere gender pe shaq karte hai, us mein meri kiyaa galti haiStern Smile aur apne bado se aise baath nehyy karte haiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainreaction.

henali IF-Dazzler
henali
henali

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 3520

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainreaction.

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 39124

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

 you are completely paagal LOL i wasn't saying ke tumhe ladkiya pasand he because of the coffee thing, i was saying it because you were confused about your relationships and gender. aapne mujhe bhi confused kar diya hain LOL i think i've finally found someone more pagal than me LOL aur mujse hi bolkar LOL karne acha lagta hain okayyy kyunki the LOL emo looks more friendly than this: Smile that smile is so boring. the LOL one is the best LOL
ufff!! ye PB nhi naaa, mein paagal nehyy hoon reee .. agar loag mere gender pe shaq karte hai, us mein meri kiyaa galti haiStern Smile aur apne bado se aise baath nehyy karte haiROFL
you do know that saying you're not paagal makes you more paagal, but admitting that you're paagal means that you're less paagal. LOL i admit i'm paagal, which makes me less paagal than you, because i'm admitting it. LOL understand? i'm a bit confused Confused aur aap sirf mujse thodii bari hai, so me aapke saath aise baath kar sakthi hu LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleekajenian

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 39124

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
 
THANK YOU HENUUU LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

henali

henali IF-Dazzler
henali
henali

Joined: 15 May 2010
Posts: 3520

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

 
THANK YOU HENUUU LOL

welcum...i've posted it on ur fb wall as well...bt...vo hi same problem...it takes lot of time 2 buffer...!
purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 10542

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

you do know that saying you're not paagal makes you more paagal, but admitting that you're paagal means that you're less paagal. LOL i admit i'm paagal, which makes me less paagal than you, because i'm admitting it. LOL understand? i'm a bit confused Confused aur aap sirf mujse thodii bari hai, so me aapke saath aise baath kar sakthi hu LOL
Phir bhi im nt gonnaa say im paagalApprove bohot baath karte ho tum PBLOL
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 39124

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by henali

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

 
THANK YOU HENUUU LOL

welcum...i've posted it on ur fb wall as well...bt...vo hi same problem...it takes lot of time 2 buffer...!
 
i don't have facebook Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleekajenian

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index