Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 (Page 55)

purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

shashu di, you're a budhi, you're just in denial :) and you know about pagalness Shocked i'm pagal all the time, and i always dream about kajen! i love my cousins but they always tease me because they don't understand about the magic of kajen so i get annoyed at them!
Shocked tune mujhe buddi kahaaaShocked ... Yeshsh i knw abt ur Paagalness, n u have a paagal buddy toooWink hainaa?? dekho meri magicLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainreaction.

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

Tent scene was so awesome , Sid prepared everything so well for our ARROFL bt bt that bracelet was nt less than him, Angry ufff i hate that bracelet for bn hadii bwt ARROFL

wo sid hamesha hamare kajen ke bich hadi banke ajatha hain. but now AR are together forever, which just proves that AR were meant to be together. and sid can go and fins tamanna and marry her LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

henalipurpleekajenian

henali IF-Dazzler
henali
henali

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
m dying 2 watch aaj ka segment...!...CryCry...ul saw kya???...
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

finally you updated it LOL and what kind of relationships? you besharam LOL
Yeshsh, tune jo meri gender par shaq kiyaa, meine update karliyaaROFL bohot saare relationships haiWink yahaa nehyy bathaa saktiiLOL kahi aur, chalo coffe pe jaaenge hum dono, meri relatioships ke baare mein baath karneke liyeWinkROFL
Aur suno, har jagaa LOL emo use kiun karrahi ho haan?? Oh mein bhool gayii, tum tho Paagal Baby(PB) honaaaROFL

chainreaction.

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

shashu di, you're a budhi, you're just in denial :) and you know about pagalness Shocked i'm pagal all the time, and i always dream about kajen! i love my cousins but they always tease me because they don't understand about the magic of kajen so i get annoyed at them!
Shocked tune mujhe buddi kahaaaShocked ... Yeshsh i knw abt ur Paagalness, n u have a paagal buddy toooWink hainaa?? dekho meri magicLOL

Shocked shashu di, you stalk me? i know i'm amazing and everyone loves me but you know everything about me, you pagal person LOL

purpleekajenian

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by henali

m dying 2 watch aaj ka segment...!...CryCry...ul saw kya???...

no, i haven't seen it. i didn't know about it, but i'm hoping someone will post the video here LOL

henali

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

finally you updated it LOL and what kind of relationships? you besharam LOL
Yeshsh, tune jo meri gender par shaq kiyaa, meine update karliyaaROFL bohot saare relationships haiWink yahaa nehyy bathaa saktiiLOL kahi aur, chalo coffe pe jaaenge hum dono, meri relatioships ke baare mein baath karneke liyeWinkROFL
Aur suno, har jagaa LOL emo use kiun karrahi ho haan?? Oh mein bhool gayii, tum tho Paagal Baby(PB) honaaaROFL

Shocked shashu di, you've shocked me. i never thought you would be like this. having so many relationships LOL aur hum cofee pe jaaenge okay aur phir you tell me about all your relationships ROFL aur aap...ladkiyoko pasand karthe hain?? OMKAJEN! ROFL aur i know main LOL emo use karthi hu kyunki main paaagal hu, and i like that emo, its funny. aur you use the ROFL emo too much, so you are pagal too...you should join the pagal club LOL
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Shocked shashu di, you've shocked me. i never thought you would be like this. having so many relationships LOL aur hum cofee pe jaaenge okay aur phir you tell me about all your relationships ROFL aur aap...ladkiyoko pasand karthe hain?? OMKAJEN! ROFL aur i know main LOL emo use karthi hu kyunki main paaagal hu, and i like that emo, its funny. aur you use the ROFL emo too much, so you are pagal too...you should join the pagal club LOL
mein kaisi ho haan?? tum naa bilkul paagal hoo.. areyy girlss coffee ke liye nehyy jaate hai kiyaaa?? ye tho mujhe bhii paagal kardenge, nehyy jaanaa mujhe teri saath coffee peLOL  aur mein paagal nehyy hooon, mein todii kisi ko Hi bolkar Rofl kartii hooon

chainreaction.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index