Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 (Page 37)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I get super excited whenever JJ comes in babys talks..Its like he cant do anything without thinking of her..<333..I cant wait for her bday..And I so want him to wish her either on the show or a special interview..I dont know why these two are still not back on screen..Why is it that the least creative people are called creatives??Ermm

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

SO like I loved how KSG just uber confirmed the fact that KaJen stay in touch through phone AHHH BLISS!

i was smiling when he said that. and i love how he said jenny's birthday first, even though other people's birthday was before hers!
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Okay guys..I am off to watch IPL..Be back tomorrow..Till then KJnite..KJlove..<3333
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

SO like I loved how KSG just uber confirmed the fact that KaJen stay in touch through phone AHHH BLISS!

i was smiling when he said that. and i love how he said jenny's birthday first, even though other people's birthday was before hers!

I know I found it adorable how he said I wanna spend time with her on her birthday but stupid schedules psht!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainreaction.

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

I know I found it adorable how he said I wanna spend time with her on her birthday but stupid schedules psht!

yeah, that was annoying Angry but i was happy that he talked about her for so long and that they are still very good friends although they don't work in dmg together anymore!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Okay guys..I am off to watch IPL..Be back tomorrow..Till then KJnite..KJlove..<3333

bye Hug 
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 24 May 2011 at 10:43am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index