Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 (Page 127)

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 35506

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by sjain




he was behaving with them as if he knows them from long time ..so casually and cutelly intracting with them..he was searching lice in kid's hair ..LMAOOO

hello samiya :))


ROFL he was searching lice?LOL


yes he was ..and that too so seriously ..wen u will watch it u will go mad laughing ..ROFLL



This guy NEVER fails to surprise me LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divz-Samiyah258-Moni-sjain

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Joined: 21 December 2007
Posts: 30855

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by -Moni-


Yes...it's his 100%LOL I think so too...haha yes he will wish her at midnight...before anyone else...that's sweet


Oh, okay lol. I wonder if he does that for any of his other friends or just Jenny

maybe for all his close friends...he remembers bdays...something I m not capable of at all...I can relate more with JennyLOL...She never wishes him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divz-Aquarius18

-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Joined: 19 December 2008
Posts: 11443

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Sami...i remember her last b'day!!

we were so excited mannn...and i still remember u mistakenly thrown ur juice on ur lappy hahaha :D :D :D

i so hope to get her spl interview!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samiyah258Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 35506

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samiyah258



OMG I knowww I was like awww because he was soo shy and I lovee his smile <3 it was adorableee :)
I loved how he was with those little kids..and OMG I LOVEE HIM!
I want lots and lots more of his interviews <3 <3


He is looking FINE in this new look of his!! Is it just me or was he actually wearing prada sunglasses?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divz-

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Joined: 19 February 2007
Posts: 17253

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Divz-

Sami...i remember her last b'day!!

we were so excited mannn...and i still remember u mistakenly thrown ur juice on ur lappy hahaha :D :D :D

i so hope to get her spl interview!!!


OMG you remember thatROFLROFLROFLROFL I can't stop smiling right now :) ROFL ROFL I remember I remember..how can I forget that :(

I'm soo excited this time too! It's going to be awesome :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divz-Aquarius18

-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Joined: 19 December 2008
Posts: 11443

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by -Moni-


Yes...it's his 100%LOL I think so too...haha yes he will wish her at midnight...before anyone else...that's sweet


Oh, okay lol. I wonder if he does that for any of his other friends or just Jenny

maybe for all his close friends...he remembers bdays...something I m not capable of at all...I can relate more with JennyLOL...She never wishes him


LOLLL she wishes him for sure but might get late...u know in friendship...everything is just compatible...nothing is similar :) :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 35506

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

phinish thisD'oh


Lol hey tooba!!
Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Joined: 19 February 2007
Posts: 17253

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by Samiyah258



OMG I knowww I was like awww because he was soo shy and I lovee his smile <3 it was adorableee :)
I loved how he was with those little kids..and OMG I LOVEE HIM!
I want lots and lots more of his interviews <3 <3


He is looking FINE in this new look of his!! Is it just me or was he actually wearing prada sunglasses?


FINE? just FINE?Stern Smile I think he looks HOTTT :) He always looks hot actually but still he looks HOT <3 I'm loving his new look...well i always love all his look's but still rofl
I'm sure you'll be here for 550th... I don't think you'll miss it :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divz-Aquarius18

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index