Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Honeymoon... (Page 3)

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Yep they are going at supersonic speed with this whole falling in love thing, but I guess these creatives have a lot of poetic licence.

I tend not to think too logically when I'm watching, varna I'd just wanna hit my head against a wall repeatedly D'oh.  Because half the time there is no logic.

If they're gonna do it then they should do it well.  And so far CV's haven't hammed it up.  Let's see what else they have in store for us.

Murli came prepared na? This time he's the one instigating, so no surprises.  He must also follow my 5 P Rule.  Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance ROFL

I saw the promos, looks like Bharli are really having sweet time in the rain, eating ice cream yada yada couple stuff LOLBut I haven't watched the episodes yet
Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by that coz I don't get it Confused

Fuzzy what do I mean by what?  The 5 P Rule? 

LOL  In short my 5 P Rule means that if you are prepared and plan ahead for something then nothing will go wrong.  Hence Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Clapmurli,s acting is super but bharti looking childish..LOL
murli and bharti take fun ,taking rides and bharti wet in the rain and they take fun and and start honeymoon good scences..LOL
kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
there are sooo many different that one can do on honeymoon not just ROMANCE.i think that honeymoon is for couples to know each other better..understand each other..and besides honeymoon does not equal only sex..its just different perspectives..  

simibrar1990

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kelly12

there are sooo many different that one can do on honeymoon not just ROMANCE.i think that honeymoon is for couples to know each other better..understand each other..and besides honeymoon does not equal only sex..its just different perspectives..  
yes its true dear..
bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Honeymoon ended today ! Yep, back to real life guys!

I think that if they enjoy themselves, that's good, whatever they are doing.
Amusement park or rain shower it's all good!
I'm just supa dupa glad that they actually had intimacy. If it had been just the amusement park i think i'd be mad at Murli (just like he fooled her on the 2nd wedding night)

But the last part with the doc and all just DESTROYED all of it, Murli now is scared of touching his wife hand. He is over reacting, this is so immature!... and coward-ish.

hashbrown

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Bavdfan, is that a pic of Juhi in your avatar?

Honeymoon didn't end today.  It ended when that fool of a doctor opened her incompetent mouth!

hashbrown

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Bavdfan, is that a pic of Juhi in your avatar?

Honeymoon didn't end today.  It ended when that fool of a doctor opened her incompetent mouth!

yep, i've just find it on the net. 

for my part i can't blame the doctor without blaming murli who started imagining crazy things. Confused

hashbrown

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
She looks so pretty in the picture.  I wish they'd give her such a look in the show.

But Murli only started thinking the worst after a series of comments or questions by the doctor.

up until then he was the one to say to her that the previous day Bharti had been drenched in the rain and eaten ice-cream and he felt maybe that's why she was feeling ill.

it's the stupid doctor that put another idea into his head Angry

hashbrown

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index