Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Honeymoon... (Page 2)

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

But the last part was the best.  From the moment Bharti comes out of the bathroom right to the end.  And the hug at the end had me going 'woohoo' all over the place.  I've been waiting for a BharLi hug since forever!

I really hope CV's give us lots more.  Murli did say that they were there for two days and it's only been one day so far.  So we still hav another day.  Huh CVs?Big smile  Right?Thumbs Up  Right?Evil Smile

My thoughts precisely!! Embarrassed it was beautifully done (though with a couple of bloopers lol) i love the teasing between them...looks like Bharli are learning to loosen up...and the hug Embarrassed finally how long have we waited for that!!! Clap

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@ Rae-  Ah well, what would these moments be without the bloopers hey? LOL

That was like the sweetest hug ever.  a hug for most couples is an everyday affair, for BharLi it means so many things. 

The fact they can hug despite their height difference LOL.  No just kidding.  That's not the most important thing.

That hug signifies that Murli has feelings for her that now go beyond just friendship, or insaniyat or just samjhota.  And if the news is anything to go by, it is the first step towards taking their relationship to the next level of physical intimacy.  Basically it means that Murli has accepted her as a WOMAN (woot woot Party) and not just a wife.

And the hand on her waist.  That is an extremely sensual gesture my friends! Wink.  No wonder Bharti looks like all her Christmases have come at once!LOL

Can you imagine what it must feel like for people in Bharti's shoes who crave love and companionship just like everyone else, but never experience it because society has it's head so far up it's own backside it thinks it has the right to decide whether people should love or not! 

We take hugs for granted.  But for Bharti it transcends all normal notions of what a hug means. 

I was so worried that CV's would ham this up.  But todays epi was really beautifully executed.  I didn't even mind the rain scene.  And I usually I can't stand that cliched idea LOL.

And something else I noted. Murli wore a shirt yesterday, which was good.  But he was in tracky bottoms and a t-shirt today!!!! Shocked.  Even better.  Thank you creatives!  I hope the kurta's don't become permanently glued to his body again when he returns home.  He looked so good today.  Very relaxed and the way you would expect a man to be dressed around the house at night. 

Blimey, if CV's carry on like this, what the heck am I going to rant about? Ermm

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 24 May 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24fuzzyface

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
@ Rakhie

you defo express it better then I certainly do LOL the rain scene like you I thought they may make it very typical like..i like them and all you got to do is change the faces haha but this time it started differently which set the whole tone for the rest of the show...it was wonderful to see that Murli was the one to romance Bharti and not the other way round - (i still cringe when i think of Bharti seducing Murli...)

the hug did represent all that and more...Bharti deserves the love she's getting now...it may have been a tad too fast for Murli to take the next physical step but I'm mighty glad that they are soon enough...

Edited by Rae24 - 24 May 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhie_08

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
though how quick was Murli decorating the room...Wink
Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Yep they are going at supersonic speed with this whole falling in love thing, but I guess these creatives have a lot of poetic licence.

I tend not to think too logically when I'm watching, varna I'd just wanna hit my head against a wall repeatedly D'oh.  Because half the time there is no logic.

If they're gonna do it then they should do it well.  And so far CV's haven't hammed it up.  Let's see what else they have in store for us.

Murli came prepared na? This time he's the one instigating, so no surprises.  He must also follow my 5 P Rule.  Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24fuzzyface

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

He must also follow my 5 P Rule.  Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance ROFL

ROFLROFL too funny
ROFL
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
yep defo sometimes with these serials you got to leave your brains at the door...otherwise you'd go Silly i'd only started watching these ones at the behest of my mum who wanted me to 'relax' LOL
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Yep they are going at supersonic speed with this whole falling in love thing, but I guess these creatives have a lot of poetic licence.

I tend not to think too logically when I'm watching, varna I'd just wanna hit my head against a wall repeatedly D'oh.  Because half the time there is no logic.

If they're gonna do it then they should do it well.  And so far CV's haven't hammed it up.  Let's see what else they have in store for us.

Murli came prepared na? This time he's the one instigating, so no surprises.  He must also follow my 5 P Rule.  Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance ROFL

I saw the promos, looks like Bharli are really having sweet time in the rain, eating ice cream yada yada couple stuff LOLBut I haven't watched the episodes yet
Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by that coz I don't get it Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index