Posted: 12 years ago
@ Rakhie

you defo express it better then I certainly do πŸ˜† the rain scene like you I thought they may make it very typical like..i like them and all you got to do is change the faces haha but this time it started differently which set the whole tone for the rest of the show...it was wonderful to see that Murli was the one to romance Bharti and not the other way round - (i still cringe when i think of Bharti seducing Murli...)

the hug did represent all that and more...Bharti deserves the love she's getting now...it may have been a tad too fast for Murli to take the next physical step but I'm mighty glad that they are soon enough...
Edited by Rae24 - 12 years ago
though how quick was Murli decorating the room...πŸ˜‰

Yep they are going at supersonic speed with this whole falling in love thing, but I guess these creatives have a lot of poetic licence.

I tend not to think too logically when I'm watching, varna I'd just wanna hit my head against a wall repeatedly .  Because half the time there is no logic.

If they're gonna do it then they should do it well.  And so far CV's haven't hammed it up.  Let's see what else they have in store for us.

Murli came prepared na? This time he's the one instigating, so no surprises.  He must also follow my 5 P Rule.  Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance 🀣
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

He must also follow my 5 P Rule.  Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance 🀣

🀣🀣 too funny
🀣
yep defo sometimes with these serials you got to leave your brains at the door...otherwise you'd go πŸ€ͺ i'd only started watching these ones at the behest of my mum who wanted me to 'relax' πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Yep they are going at supersonic speed with this whole falling in love thing, but I guess these creatives have a lot of poetic licence.

I tend not to think too logically when I'm watching, varna I'd just wanna hit my head against a wall repeatedly .  Because half the time there is no logic.

If they're gonna do it then they should do it well.  And so far CV's haven't hammed it up.  Let's see what else they have in store for us.

Murli came prepared na? This time he's the one instigating, so no surprises.  He must also follow my 5 P Rule.  Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance 🀣

I saw the promos, looks like Bharli are really having sweet time in the rain, eating ice cream yada yada couple stuff πŸ˜†But I haven't watched the episodes yet
Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by that coz I don't get it πŸ˜•
Originally posted by fuzzyface

I saw the promos, looks like Bharli are really having sweet time in the rain, eating ice cream yada yada couple stuff πŸ˜†But I haven't watched the episodes yet
Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by that coz I don't get it πŸ˜•

Fuzzy what do I mean by what?  The 5 P Rule? 

πŸ˜†  In short my 5 P Rule means that if you are prepared and plan ahead for something then nothing will go wrong.  Hence Prior Planning Prevents P*** Performance πŸ˜†
πŸ‘murli,s acting is super but bharti looking childish..πŸ˜†
murli and bharti take fun ,taking rides and bharti wet in the rain and they take fun and and start honeymoon good scences..πŸ˜†
there are sooo many different that one can do on honeymoon not just ROMANCE.i think that honeymoon is for couples to know each other better..understand each other..and besides honeymoon does not equal only sex..its just different perspectives..  
Originally posted by kelly12

there are sooo many different that one can do on honeymoon not just ROMANCE.i think that honeymoon is for couples to know each other better..understand each other..and besides honeymoon does not equal only sex..its just different perspectives..  
yes its true dear..