ROFL Honeymoon...Taking rides like kidsLOLROFL

Edited by simibrar1990 - 23 May 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveheart

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
haha i have to admit that i didn't expect this kind of Honeymoon, but well, it was still great to see them together and hurray at murli who didn't postponed the honeymoon.

simibrar1990

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
There's no set formula as to how one ought to spend their honeymoon. LOL

It's merely an opportunity for two people, newly married, to spend some quality time together.

So they are pretty free to do what they want.

I know people who have spent their honeymoon digging wells for poor rural communities in developing countries! Confused

By that token the BharLi honeymoon was a riot of fun ROFL

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 24 May 2011 at 11:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownaddicted1simibrar1990

lalltipsy Groupbie
lalltipsy
lalltipsy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I think Bhart looked very nice in the white suit
and her hair out.she should keep that look,Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24simibrar1990

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Aw I have to say after watching todays epi, that I really liked it.  Infact more so than yesterdays.

These two cannot have a 'normal' romance, so you can't judge against the other couples onscreen.  But in itself their romance is very sweet.

I'm hoping we get to see a continuation of where it ended today.  I really don't want tomorrow's epi to begin with a morning after scene! Ermm

I'm actually enjoying watching this new playful side of BharLi.  Murli is always so reflective and sombre, and Bharti is always unassuming and quiet.  So it's nice to see them teasing each other and just having fun.  In my experience, the best kind of romance Blushing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrown-Chandramukhi-

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

i have to congratulate the creatives for showing yet another beautiful episode today...it was difficult to put up an effective, gradual bharti/murli romance because of them being a unique couple on screen...the whole of their honeymoon so far, has been depicted sooo well, creating a great impact on me as a viewer...bharti and murli looked really wonderful, they had chemistry, so onscreen they were amazing!

i completely agree with rakhie for every thing she said, insisting i too don't want tomorrow to start with a morning after scene. it is important to connect a cord between viewers and bharti/murli relationship.

Edited by hashbrown - 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm

Rae24simibrar1990

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Absolutely beautiful! I loved it! I agreed with both rakhie&hashbrown I want it to continue- rather then show the morning after- the cvs done a brill job just continue to do it better!!! Thumbs Up Now onwards and upwards...show more bharli scenes... Big smile

simibrar1990

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

A big round of applause to the CV's on this one I think. 

They could have really botched this up.  But actually I think they've handled it pretty well.  I couldn't really get into it yesterday and as I said in my post earlier, I was more interested in Bharti's look LOL

But I really loved todays epi.  I even liked the rain scene!  Atleast they started that scene in a different way.  Usually, the couple's standing in the middle of nowhere and suddenly the heavens open ROFL

But the last part was the best.  From the moment Bharti comes out of the bathroom right to the end.  And the hug at the end had me going 'woohoo' all over the place.  I've been waiting for a BharLi hug since forever!

I really hope CV's give us lots more.  Murli did say that they were there for two days and it's only been one day so far.  So we still hav another day.  Huh CVs?Big smile  Right?Thumbs Up  Right?Evil Smile

Rae24simibrar1990

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index