Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Something worth fighting for... (Page 3)

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

Abhay has great courage to do this..he himself erased his memories from the mind of his love ...and Vivian was awsome in that scene!!
yup..that's the abhay for you...byronic hero always...yaa.vivian did a great job in that scene..thanks for replying.Smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Wohooo..one of teh CLASS writers is back...& HOW..My god..it was MIND BLOWING AS ALWAYS DEAR..& that last sentence..destiny & nature fighting..and so truely this LOEV IS SIMPLY THE GREATEST..Awww..thank you for writing this post Kiran..& please be around ..and give us your gems in writing to cherish..& go crazy with ABHIYA all over again..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
kiran i have turned in to devdas. i am burying myself with homework as a scapegoat to distract myself from this misery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by homyar

I have no words to say becoz i have cried a lot seeing this epi  after seeing abhay frozen i shut my eyes that this scene goes directly in my heart n it's there in my heart... I JUST SALUTE U FOR WHAT U HAVE EXPRESSED.

thank you so much...i m very glad that you liked my post..don't be so sad..abhiya will be back together very soon..they are just meant to be together...Embarrassed
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musatfadking

Superb Post Kiranni.Very well written.Completely agree wid what u wrote
thank you so much! Smile
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Wohooo..one of teh CLASS writers is back...& HOW..My god..it was MIND BLOWING AS ALWAYS DEAR..& that last sentence..destiny & nature fighting..and so truely this LOEV IS SIMPLY THE GREATEST..Awww..thank you for writing this post Kiran..& please be around ..and give us your gems in writing to cherish..& go crazy with ABHIYA all over again..!!
ohh you read...Hug..thanks a lot...
i am very happy that you liked it...yup..their love is simply great..the epicness of their love always amazes me..it just makes you wonder how true and passionate their love is that...even nature can not do anything about it..they always find their ways back to each other..all roads always lead them back to each other...no matter where they go...yaa..i'll try to be around...and will try to write more...
thank you so much for replying..it meant a lot to me...SmileEmbarrassed
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

kiran i have turned in to devdas. i am burying myself with homework as a scapegoat to distract myself from this misery
awww!! 
don't be sad...abhay and piya will meet in near future for sure..else saare fans will go to mumbai and kill the creative teams...LOL LOL
they can not afford not showing abhay for more than one epi...lolzzz..
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Heyy, Kiranni!! 
I've said pretty much what I wanted to regarding the scene in my take. Abhay often bows down because he hasn't forgotten his practicality. Unlike Pia, who refuses to see beyond her love for him, he realises the impacts and repercussions of their relationship. She feels Pia can do with someone better than him so why drag her unnecessarily in his dark world? But this time round when he sees Pia once again choosing to take the shorter path, he'll realise as well that this is something definitely worth fighting for.
Nice post (=

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index