punjabi#1 IF-Dazzler
punjabi#1
punjabi#1

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by blue-ice

I think it is the guy that needs more adviceLOL
But seek advice from professionals, most here are just spammers having fun.

I think so too Summerji...I feel for the boy...

Yes hope the boy is not suicidal.

The girl hardly gives a hoot
The guy only gets the bootLOL

I am not so sure about that, I know my friend comes across self-centered and stuff but  she is not. She is just more practical then the guy and cares more about her parents. Like it has only been some months since she found out that he liked her back the whole time. She still wants to stand true to her parents but at times his lavish promises and how he never gets mad sways her towards him. 

She can't seem to let go of either. She tries to be mean towards him to create a distant between the two, it doesn't work. She has fallen for him hard but how does she betray her parents? 

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi#1

I am not so sure about that, I know my friend comes across self-centered and stuff but  she is not. She is just more practical then the guy and cares more about her parents. Like it has only been some months since she found out that he liked her back the whole time. She still wants to stand true to her parents but at times his lavish promises and how he never gets mad sways her towards him. 

She can't seem to let go of either. She tries to be mean towards him to create a distant between the two, it doesn't work. She has fallen for him hard but how does she betray her parents? 

Haha, if that's the case, I'd like to see if that'd be the same after marriage. I think we have heard enough about this lavish shower of love thing. They just fade away once the person gets used to having the person he/she likes around. After sometime, they start taking each other for granted.

Edited by .Doe. - 24 May 2011 at 11:37pm
punjabi#1 IF-Dazzler
punjabi#1
punjabi#1

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

Haha, if that's the case, I'd like to see if that'd be the same after marriage. I think we have heard enough about this lavish shower of love thing. They just fade away once the person gets used to having the person he/she likes around. After sometime, they start taking each other for granted.

see but thats the thing, she believes him. Long before he even admitted he liked her, he did things that no other guy would do. dump water on a hot road infront of her because she refused to put on shoes. helped her cook in the kitchen, served her guests while she sat back. Every time for years when their families would get together he would mention who he will always be there for her, even after she gets married. He would borrow her car just to clean it and the list goes on and on. 

He did this stuff for years before he ever admitted he liked her. How can she not believe him?
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

For the girl to marry him there must be attraction and respect; or at least some chemistry.

The attraction is not at all mutual.

But I like this guy . He has peserverence and deserves someone better than your friend. He definintely should leave her.
May he always be blessed. Please give him my best wishes.
ONce he leaves her he will realise the meaning of freedom and joy.

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

see but thats the thing, she believes him. Long before he even admitted he liked her, he did things that no other guy would do. dump water on a hot road infront of her because she refused to put on shoes. helped her cook in the kitchen, served her guests while she sat back. Every time for years when their families would get together he would mention who he will always be there for her, even after she gets married. He would borrow her car just to clean it and the list goes on and on. 

He did this stuff for years before he ever admitted he liked her. How can she not believe him?

Few things there sound plain cheesy, but I guess that's how love works. Or whatever you call it.

She can believe in him, but ask her to stop taking advantage of him first & foremost, more so if she isn't going to get married to him. I agree that he is offering to do whatever he is doing, but as a respected human, she should know what she is doing is wrong. It's just not right to make someone do all your job, and you don't even give that person the little you can give.

Either get married to him and allow him to offer whatever help he wants to offer, or else, leave him. One can be there for someone even without doing all the stuff mentioned.
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

For the girl to marry him there must be attraction and respect; or at least some chemistry.

But I like this guy . He has peserverence and deserves someone better than your friend. He definintely should leave her.
May he always be blessed. Please give him my best wishes, & a brain. LOL

Edited by .Doe. - 25 May 2011 at 12:53am
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@Punjabi#1: Its undesirable from the parents point of view...Its still not immoral! Disagreeing with ones parents does not make one immoral...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

[QUOTE=Summer3]

May he always be blessed. Please give him my best wishes, & a brain. LOL

Okay you win.LOL Working brains.
He has to come out of the trance I think. Someone has to wake him up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

Go to top