Debate Mansion

Immoral Relationships (Page 4)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi#1

Originally posted by Believe

Pata nahe log itna darrtha hey tho Pyaar kyu karte hey!!! If the lovers ,they r really in true love..their focus only the love,they dont bother abt other things until marriage  But now a days people start think in practical way, if society ,relative,friends n everybodies accept then they think their life will secure...!! thats BSConfused

Whats more important 21 years of love given by parents or having loved someone for 5/6 years? 

why shouldn't one think of their families in this day and age when marriages don't last?

If that is the case...then why the dilemma???If she knows that the love of parent is more important then y is she hanging on to the boy, keeping him hopeful...why not let him go...she wants to have her cake and eat it too...that is not fair to that boy...

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Pata nahe log itna darrtha hey tho Pyaar kyu karte hey!!! If the lovers ,they r really in true love..their focus only the love,they dont bother abt other things until marriage  But now a days people start think in practical way, if society ,relative,friends n everybodies accept then they think their life will secure...!! thats BSConfused

Whats more important 21 years of love given by parents or having loved someone for 5/6 years? 

Do you loved that person with Parents permission!!??? That time ye khayal kidhar dhi!!?Confused

why shouldn't one think of their families in this day and age when marriages don't last?  --That Depends...
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Why do guys want what they can't have?
This is nothing more than a one sided love.LOL
Just call it off. she does not love him.

But I am sure he can find someone who truly appreciates him.

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
The girl confuses me. Confused
She loves him, but not as much? Ok, time for the boy to move on. He comes across as an emotional fool to me..I mean, the girl is joking about stuff, and there he is, getting teary eyed. Role reversal I guess..or maybe I trust movies too much.

Edited by .Doe. - 24 May 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1BazingaaAngelic_Jblue-ice.

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Why is this relationship immoral?

<ps: I know I am a bit late to the debate, and I still have to go through all the responses...but couldnt resist asking this question>
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I think the TS called it "immoral" based on the traditions as explained by a member (Angelic_J) in few of their posts. According to the post, people in small villages, when of the same age, are treated as brothers & sisters. That is their way of thinking. So, going by that, the relationship is immoral because a romantic relationship between a bro & a sis is not acceptable.

P.S: This is not my view. I just said this based on a post about traditions.

Edited by .Doe. - 24 May 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

I think the TS called it "immoral" based on the traditions as explained by a member (Angelic_J) in few of their posts. According to the post, people in small villages, when of the same age, are treated as brothers & sisters. That is their way of thinking. So, going by that, the relationship is immoral because a romantic relationship between a bro & a sis is not acceptable.

IMO, Morality is personal and it cannot be enforced by society. While we may internalize many societal norms as moral or immoral, growing up...at the end of the day its your internal compass that keeps you on track and not what people around you say. Marriage between first cousins is allowed in many communities- would all those relations then become immoral? Like I said its very subjective- and its decision that the two people involved should make.

MagixX

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by .Doe.

IMO, Morality is personal and it cannot be enforced by society. While we may internalize many societal norms as moral or immoral, growing up...at the end of the day its your internal compass that keeps you on track and not what people around you say. Marriage between first cousins is allowed in many communities- would all those relations then become immoral? Like I said its very subjective- and its decision that the two people involved should make.

Like I said, it isn't my view. I was just trying to find a reason behind TS calling his/her topic "Immoral relationships". Maybe, it's his/her perspective, who knows? LOL

Edited by .Doe. - 24 May 2011 at 1:15pm

-pixie-

Go to top