Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Guy must be about 26 at least to try to get married ?

But wishes and prayers do come true. He should not give up.

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is about 30. and madly in love in with her. even to the point he can die for her. each day it grows more and more. He is ready to get married tomorrow if she agrees. She will never agree
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabi#1

He is about 30. and madly in love in with her. even to the point he can die for her. each day it grows more and more. He is ready to get married tomorrow if she agrees. She will never agree

A bit of a Fatal Attraction.
I hope he has a steady character.
I am surprised, because most guys cannot love so deep.πŸ˜†
punjabi#1 thumbnail
He is an awesome guy, has a great rep and many people would vouch for him. I can't think of one fault in him other then he made the mistake of falling in love with her. 

One can't even imagine the love he has for her. It scares her. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Yes that was my worry too.
But if he has a steady character the it is fine. He has my best wishes.
I think it is great to love an ideal and live that ideal.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

He is an awesome guy, has a great rep and many people would vouch for him. I can't think of one fault in him other then he made the mistake of falling in love with her. 

One can't even imagine the love he has for her. It scares her. 

He needs a psychiatric evaluation...if its love or obsession for that girl...
simi_1 thumbnail

What does one do when there is a guy they love but can't marry? Does one take a risk and continue to see the guy, even though they know that they can never be bound together by marriage. That they will one day marry other people and have to move on.

He knows that she does not love him, as much as he loves her. But he doesn't care, he just wants to see her happy.

Is it fair for them to continue to be around each other and get so close, when one day they have to marry other people? 

No it is not fair to be around each other if they both are going to move on with their lives and settle with different partners.

If the guy is really that caring and wants to see her happy, he should just let her go.
Dude have you ever heard the saying out of sight out of mindπŸ˜‰

Am not sure about this girl, if she is so worried about her families respect , then why did she have to lead this guy in the first place. If she is getting angry and shouting she needs to get help, and definitely not get into a relationship, and why is the topic Immoral Relationships??, it sounds more like Tale of Two Twisted minds,,,πŸ˜†,

Summer3 thumbnail

The girl does care for him, she is not heartless.
If not, she would have made a police report.

How much she loves him ? she herself does not know because she takes him for granted.

Does she have other choices ?

If just another arranged marriage, then it is a gamble and the dice can land on any number.

This is strictly a personal decision and I think she has made up her mind to give him up it seems.
But the guy thinks she is too confused.

Perhaps a 3 months lay off and not seeing each other might help them come to their senses.
punjabi#1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

He needs a psychiatric evaluation...if its love or obsession for that girl...

he is not obsessed, he is not stacking her or nothing nor does he demand that she account for every second of her life. He so giving, never asks for anything. 

he does not need a psychiatric evaluatoin...please don't say such things
punjabi#1 thumbnail
I am sorry for making this topic. I thought maybe you guys would be able to understand and advice and just give another perspective. But you guys think it is a joke and thats fine. I end this topic here