Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #11 [IO] ~*~ (Page 96)

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Nahiba.  Hi Grace.

I have decided to take a break.  I miss all you here.  You ladies are quick with the CC.  I love it.  So, what is everyone talking about?

Grace, I saw your request for Preeti.  I love the pictures you have selected for Heer, Prem and their friendship.  Too cute yaar.  It all fits in perfectly for their story.  I can't wait to see what Preeti will do.

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess1

Actually its my Deshian friend Kavya's birthday...some of you may know her ...shes an FF writer...I need to make a thread now...can you lot post birthday related stuff here???

im really stressed at the moment

someone else was suppossed to make it but now i have to

I know she wrote several FFs but didn't she like stop all her FFs?  She was a really good writer.

I don't know her really but I'd be more than happy to search for birthday pics for you
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Woah its Kavya dis birthday need any help?
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Hi Nahiba.  Hi Grace.

I have decided to take a break.  I miss all you here.  You ladies are quick with the CC.  I love it.  So, what is everyone talking about?

Grace, I saw your request for Preeti.  I love the pictures you have selected for Heer, Prem and their friendship.  Too cute yaar.  It all fits in perfectly for their story.  I can't wait to see what Preeti will do.

We aren't really talking about anything...just randomly posting things up to increase our post counts LOL I'm trying to react IF Dazzler status.

As for the SS banner request I can't wait either to see what Preeti has done.  No Pressure Preeti Approve

I love the little kid pictures...so adorable...the hug and then the dock one with the little boy putting his arm around her shoulder.
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
OK Grace which 1 r u updating first?
...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by pwincess1

Actually its my Deshian friend Kavya's birthday...some of you may know her ...shes an FF writer...I need to make a thread now...can you lot post birthday related stuff here???

im really stressed at the moment

someone else was suppossed to make it but now i have to

I know she wrote several FFs but didn't she like stop all her FFs?  She was a really good writer.

I don't know her really but I'd be more than happy to search for birthday pics for you

yh she said she wanted to quit

thanks alot
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Pwincess...

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Woah its Kavya dis birthday need any help?

ya i need pics and stuff

could you make sigggies if youre free??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index