Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #11 [IO] ~*~ (Page 41)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

OMIG! i knw i keep coming and going but needed to say somethign to preeti and uswah...I have figured out who that stupid person is! she even did the same thing on AG FB page! so i figured out who it could be!

So finally u find it Abby who she is and i m not surprised at all ...she doing same with on AG pg and on SBS wall also Dead

I knw she's really getting on my nerves she did that on SBS wall and on the GR8 magazine wall! and you won't believe it she even made a page and poor her no one agrees with her so only she liked the page ROFL

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cute_Angel-

A big thank u to my sister who done most of it LOL

Very nice!

You know I don't watch Vampire Diaries but I have to say I like this couple more than the other one LOL

Edmond and um, I don't know the girls name in the show to me is so boring.

I love the bad brother LOL

Edited by iheartChai - 24 May 2011 at 1:51pm
...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

OMIG! i knw i keep coming and going but needed to say somethign to preeti and uswah...I have figured out who that stupid person is! she even did the same thing on AG FB page! so i figured out who it could be!

So finally u find it Abby who she is and i m not surprised at all ...she doing same with on AG pg and on SBS wall also Dead

I knw she's really getting on my nerves she did that on SBS wall and on the GR8 magazine wall! and you won't believe it she even made a page and poor her no one agrees with her so only she liked the page ROFL

really??
on SBS she was liking her own comments too SillyROFL
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
OMG! sofiii Hug thats the first time you've done it and your sooo good! wow! and yup a hug for preeti as she helped Hug

Great work girls!
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess1

really??
on SBS she was liking her own comments too SillyROFL

hahaha LOL i know everywhere she posted stuff like that it was only her who liked it! ROFL ROFL
-Sophiex Goldie
-Sophiex
-Sophiex

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

OMG! sofiii Hug thats the first time you've done it and your sooo good! wow! and yup a hug for preeti as she helped Hug

Great work girls!

Shes the one who done most of it she taught me how to blend Embarrassed
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Great work girls!

okay good good and I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time! just like your sis! your lucky to have her teach u!
-Sophiex Goldie
-Sophiex
-Sophiex

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Great work girls!

okay good good and I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time! just like your sis! your lucky to have her teach u!
I am arent i ILY sis muwahhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index