Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #11 [IO] ~*~ (Page 36)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

@Grace and uswah: I'm so upset with you guys! Cry...your gonna pan me for no reason! I said BYE before leaving but no one read it and now you guys wanna pan me cause i just disappeared!

I said such a sweet bye message but no one read it! AngryDisapprove *turns her head away*

I thought you said Bye to Uswah who ran off to do some work.

Oops...sorry Embarrassed

Gives chocolate and coke to little nephew.

Grins evilly  Evil Smile now Papa Prem and Mama Heer have to deal with a sugar hyped child! ROFL

Edited by iheartChai - 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

@Grace and uswah: I'm so upset with you guys! Cry...your gonna pan me for no reason! I said BYE before leaving but no one read it and now you guys wanna pan me cause i just disappeared!

I said such a sweet bye message but no one read it! AngryDisapprove *turns her head away*

Oops...sorry Embarrassed

Grins evilly  Evil Smile now Papa Prem and Mama Heer have to deal with a sugar hyped child! ROFL

Lol no I said BYE to everyone cause i had to go!

thank-you aunt ... I love chocolate and coke!Embarrassed

NP! don't worry I won't tell mama and papa that you gave me chocolate and coke but yup they'll have to  deal with a sugar hyped kid!Wink
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
okay Guys now Gotta go just came here to clear of some confusionWink

BYE! phir milenge chalte chalte 
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hug

Awww mear Abby Baccha My sweet Ebil Mind Sis is back ...SOwwieee Embarrassed
Hey its not my mistake ...Grace told me u leave witout telling so i m angry on u ...
But now u clear ...then no pans for u Wink
And now turn ur head and give me hug

(And Grace u r 100% right she hide herself dekha when we talk about her she come back to telling us Hi 5) Abby dnt read tht part its not for u TongueLOL
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iheartChai

Oops...sorry Embarrassed

Lol no I said BYE to everyone cause i had to go!

thank-you aunt ... I love chocolate and coke!Embarrassed

NP! don't worry I won't tell mama and papa that you gave me chocolate and coke but yup they'll have to  deal with a sugar hyped kid!Wink

Though I don't think they would really notice.

Your siggie and my siggie seems to prove that they are too busy romancing each other ROFL

Papa probably gives you these things so you will be occupied for a few hours while he's with your Mama Blushing Evil Smile

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

okay Guys now Gotta go just came here to clear of some confusionWink

BYE! phir milenge chalte chalte 

Bye
This time I saw too LOL

Originally posted by uswah

Hug

(And Grace u r 100% right she hide herself dekha when we talk about her she come back to telling us Hi 5) Abby dnt read tht part its not for u TongueLOL

I know...she's secretly hiding from us
-Sophiex Goldie
-Sophiex
-Sophiex

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Ahhh that's sooo sweet Nabiha dis coming up n she's gna teach me now I'm sooo excited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Pwincess...

-Sophiex Goldie
-Sophiex
-Sophiex

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Grace my sisters one has them romancing too

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index