thanks for the pm...
ankita:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzanshra

-AlwaysDamon- Senior Member
-AlwaysDamon-
-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
OMg...that was awesome...i came after one month...i was on trip n i think u became dazzler...congo...

btw...hats off to you maddy...

you are a real maan fan...no.1...no can beat you in lovin maan singh khurana...and i loved all ur names yaar...mast he...

me too had similar story but not like you...tum to hum sab se badhkar ho...:):):) kamal...maddy...

lovely post...its a tribute to MSK from ur side...and i feel so nice that i'm part of this post...

BTW m very angry on u...u started OS, FF n all this post and i got PM for only dis post...mujhe PM kyu nahi kiya...????? Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzanshra

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Sorry latw reply...I loved your love for MSK...as much as I love MSK love for GEET...you both rock

Thanks ! Smile
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansi85

OMg...that was awesome...i came after one month...i was on trip n i think u became dazzler...congo...

btw...hats off to you maddy...

you are a real maan fan...no.1...no can beat you in lovin maan singh khurana...and i loved all ur names yaar...mast he...

me too had similar story but not like you...tum to hum sab se badhkar ho...:):):) kamal...maddy...

lovely post...its a tribute to MSK from ur side...and i feel so nice that i'm part of this post...

BTW m very angry on u...u started OS, FF n all this post and i got PM for only dis post...mujhe PM kyu nahi kiya...????? Angry

Sorry for not PMin you ! And, yes ! Thanks for all your love ! I just breathe MSK ! Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index