Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

me & him (Page 4)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetlover1

wow mind blowing way of express ur feeling n relation ... 
Same story here ...

I know !

But I must say, to identify and recognize the same love; only those people can understand it who are themselves in love with MSK ! Embarrassed Otherwise, my words are futile for those who does not like him. ( which is i think very much weird ! Wacko I mean who can not like him ? Shocked )

You said it all in PM ! I was so happy and overwhelmed ! I still can't find enough words to express my gratitude ! Embarrassed

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

edited the previous page comment and I must say, thats probably the longest I have posted even for youLOLWink

But then Maan Singh Khurana makes you do stuff you have not dreamt off, this was petty in that sense!
but, I still can't believe I wrote what I did!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzanshra

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
aahh i ve lost my words dear, i never express myself openly to anyone, probably this is cz m poor in words, but my heart knows since now i had da feeling dat no one ud love maan more then me...day n night m in his dreams...i used to curse myself, abuse myself for this much madness cz it played havocs wid my studies...i used to open my book n dreaming him all the time...last year when i was in 1st year BDS i ve had a major viva of Anatomy which is supposed to be among most tuff subjects of medical, it was after 2 days of pee loon sequence...n i found myself soo helpless in studies...coudnt cnsntrate even on a single phrase...n i failed...this failure proved to be a big hazard in my prof as my internal assesmnt spoiled badly, during prof my mom took my lappy from me n i used to cry like hell cz i missed him more den anything in my life...afterward my love keep on increasing day by day...few days back one of my friend was checking out sm pics in my cell n she accidenty opend my personal folderEmbarrassed, having hundrads of maan s pics...she was like...o girl u are dis much mad for him...
well i think i ve talked much,...but maddy by reading ur story...smhow m feeling a tinch of jelousyLOL,,,,,,,u are probably a step aheadWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-princess163iMadzanshra

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

have to reply...
will do later(aaj raat ko ya kal subah)
since you are online, editing now!
hmmm...me too started watching the show only when he came...actually, I started watching from the Kurbaan Hua epi and then as they say 'the rest is history'
I am crazy after him, but my friends, my family is not really aware of my craziness so no Maan related pet names for meCry
I have an alternate FB profile(besides the one by my real name) and its by the name MAANEET DEEWANIEmbarrassed
Though in real life the number and the sort of pet names i have are really hard to beat...i am sure you would crack up if you heard themLOL
and that reminds me...I LOVE YOUR REAL NAMEStar its beautiful...
recently muskaan used it in her ff and I was really intrigued by the name, and now I find that the great Maddy has the same name...Beautiful!
My maan mania continues...
pata hai, I have a friend, with whom I am constantly linked,,,I mean, its been two years but it goes on and on...so, after I had started watching Geet, whenver anyone started with the whole you-two-are-more-than-friends thing, I used to say, my choice is different!
now, after a few days, when i said it again in front of him, he asked me ki kya hai bhai? problem kya hai? I know all these rumours are baseless, but why do you keep on saying that your choice is high and all that (bechaara, kaafi insult ho chuki thi iss wajah se n I didn't realise!LOL)
Then, imagine, in college, on his own laptop, I asked him to get his data card(he is a hostelier) and I showed him the video(woh maan ki entry wala, when he carries Geet out of the waters) and he is like WHAT THE HELL!
actually, i am the most jhalli and seedhi sort girl(in those matters) amongst my friends! so, he said, I didn't expect this from U swati, I mean, u are drooling over a bare chested guy, and then he is like, what is so spl abt him!
and then I went on and on about how Maan Singh khuarana was just the ideal guy!
hahahaha...it was really embarrasing for me coz by the time I ended, some of my juniors were also there and since then I avoid talking about it in front of my friends!
hahahahaha...

Love you khurani!
Swati
[/QUOTE]

Res. I'm going somewhere. But My real name has been used and i don't know ??? ShockedShockedShockedShocked Please give me link ! And, BTW i do not read any FFs...so when talk about someone's FF, i feel like someone is speaking in 'alien' language ! LOL

i will edit later ! Long reply for long comments ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

aahh i ve lost my words dear, i never express myself openly to anyone, probably this is cz m poor in words, but my heart knows since now i had da feeling dat no one ud love maan more then me...day n night m in his dreams...i used to curse myself, abuse myself for this much madness cz it played havocs wid my studies...i used to open my book n dreaming him all the time...last year when i was in 1st year BDS i ve had a major viva of Anatomy which is supposed to be among most tuff subjects of medical, it was after 2 days of pee loon sequence...n i found myself soo helpless in studies...coudnt cnsntrate even on a single phrase...n i failed...this failure proved to be a big hazard in my prof as my internal assesmnt spoiled badly, during prof my mom took my lappy from me n i used to cry like hell cz i missed him more den anything in my life...afterward my love keep on increasing day by day...few days back one of my friend was checking out sm pics in my cell n she accidenty opend my personal folderEmbarrassed, having hundrads of maan s pics...she was like...o girl u are dis much mad for him...
well i think i ve talked much,...but maddy by reading ur story...smhow m feeling a tinch of jelousyLOL,,,,,,,u are probably a step aheadWink

Res.

Will edit later. I have lot more to say and share ! Wink

shanzy

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by shanzy

Res.

Will edit later. I have lot more to say and share ! Wink

okzzzWink

iMadz

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

@shanzy

it sounds sooo familiar!
i mean, i have a folder in my lappy which has his pics...
my studies are getting affected becuse of my Maan mania...Cry
this brought me to IF and, made me write poems like crazy!Silly
but then i am helplessOuch
Swati

shanzyiMadz

roopareddy Senior Member
roopareddy
roopareddy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
oh maddy
it was speachless
everyone here felt the same with maan singh khurana

iMadzanshra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index