MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting concept ...

add me in
sanul thumbnail

part 2

after reaching delhi maan takes geet to st. mary government girls hostel. When they reached hostel maan stopped the car with halt geet comes out from her thoughts & look confusedly at maan . geet this is not your home this is my car & in front of u is a government girls hostel go & get booked urself there this is a safe place for a girl like u. geet nodded & says thank u to maan & come out with anvesha in her lap & with her bag .when she enters the building maan stars the car & moves on his way to home . maan keeps thinking of geet how he saved her to her own brother brij & his frnds who wants to take life of geet & little anvesha but why? Then he goes to police station to complain the whole episode with geet how the officer is looking at geet with hungry eyes he wants to beat that bas**** with his bare hands maan thought comes to halt at the ringing of his phone .he stopped the car & saw the number he don't want to pick up but seeing the time he was sure it's the emergence.

Maan- hello

Dev-hi bro it's dev here

Maan-hmm

Dev- actually I want to ask u where r u

Maan-I reached delhi will be at home in an hour

Dev- give me a favor I placed the order for cake at caf @9 for daadi today her birthday u remember plz collect that at yr way back

Maan- ok sure & thanks for reminding me

Dev- thanks bro bye see u in hour

On the other hand when geet enter the premises she saw a lady with very strict face .

Geet- hello mam I m geet I want to enroll myself in ur hostel

Lady is now looking at anvesha with question

Geet- oh she is anvesha my si…. My daughter

Lady- but children r not allowed in our hostel so u have to go somewhere else

Geet-but it is too late can u let us stay one night plz

Lady- no dear rule is rule but I know a place where u can stay a night without any difficulty it's on karolbag near at the caf@9 there is daramshala named deshmuki dharamshala take a cab from here u will be there in 10 min.

Geet- thanks

Then she waited for a cab for 5 min. & found one give the address to the driver  .

Maan & geet reached there at the same time but both have their backs towards each other so can't see each other as maan goes to caf@9 to collect the cake & geet goes to dharamshala  as she enters the dharamshala she smells sumthing fishy there so all she do asked for rooms rent & says sorry to the reception man & comes out she stands outside the building & was in deep thinking  she heard anvesha called maan uncle maan uncle

Geet want to stop her but it's to late maan saw them & rushed towards them

Maan- wat r u doing here when I drop u at hostel?

Geet – they said children r not allowed in hostel so they tell me for that place

Maan- & u came here without thinking that wat typed placed is this now tell me where u want to go I would drop u do u have any relative in the city

Geet- no but my childhood frnd lived here but I don't know her address & I can't call her now as it is already late.

Maan thinks for a moment & suggested that she stayed in his house for one night

Geet wildly look him & says sorry

Maan – I lived with my family so don't take it otherwise as u already tell me it's late & u don't know the address of ur frnd  so come with me & stay one night at my home in morning my driver will drop u & anvesha  wherever u want.

Precap- wat say geet agree with maan or not. 😍😍😍

sanul thumbnail

part 2

after reaching delhi maan takes geet to st. mary government girls hostel. When they reached hostel maan stopped the car with halt geet comes out from her thoughts & look confusedly at maan . geet this is not your home this is my car & in front of u is a government girls hostel go & get booked urself there this is a safe place for a girl like u. geet nodded & says thank u to maan & come out with anvesha in her lap & with her bag .when she enters the building maan stars the car & moves on his way to home . maan keeps thinking of geet how he saved her to her own brother brij & his frnds who wants to take life of geet & little anvesha but why? Then he goes to police station to complain the whole episode with geet how the officer is looking at geet with hungry eyes he wants to beat that bas**** with his bare hands maan thought comes to halt at the ringing of his phone .he stopped the car & saw the number he don't want to pick up but seeing the time he was sure it's the emergence.

Maan- hello

Dev-hi bro it's dev here

Maan-hmm

Dev- actually I want to ask u where r u

Maan-I reached delhi will be at home in an hour

Dev- give me a favor I placed the order for cake at caf @9 for daadi today her birthday u remember plz collect that at yr way back

Maan- ok sure & thanks for reminding me

Dev- thanks bro bye see u in hour

On the other hand when geet enter the premises she saw a lady with very strict face .

Geet- hello mam I m geet I want to enroll myself in ur hostel

Lady is now looking at anvesha with question

Geet- oh she is anvesha my si'. My daughter

Lady- but children r not allowed in our hostel so u have to go somewhere else

Geet-but it is too late can u let us stay one night plz

Lady- no dear rule is rule but I know a place where u can stay a night without any difficulty it's on karolbag near at the caf@9 there is daramshala named deshmuki dharamshala take a cab from here u will be there in 10 min.

Geet- thanks

Then she waited for a cab for 5 min. & found one give the address to the driver  .

Maan & geet reached there at the same time but both have their backs towards each other so can't see each other as maan goes to caf@9 to collect the cake & geet goes to dharamshala  as she enters the dharamshala she smells sumthing fishy there so all she do asked for rooms rent & says sorry to the reception man & comes out she stands outside the building & was in deep thinking  she heard anvesha called maan uncle maan uncle

Geet want to stop her but it's to late maan saw them & rushed towards them

Maan- wat r u doing here when I drop u at hostel?

Geet ' they said children r not allowed in hostel so they tell me for that place

Maan- & u came here without thinking that wat typed placed is this now tell me where u want to go I would drop u do u have any relative in the city

Geet- no but my childhood frnd lived here but I don't know her address & I can't call her now as it is already late.

Maan thinks for a moment & suggested that she stayed in his house for one night

Geet wildly look him & says sorry

Maan ' I lived with my family so don't take it otherwise as u already tell me it's late & u don't know the address of ur frnd  so come with me & stay one night at my home in morning my driver will drop u & anvesha  wherever u want.

Precap- wat say geet agree with maan or not.

Part 3-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42998493

Edited by sanul - 12 years ago
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovly...
i thk she wil agree as she hs no place 2 go
amzu32 thumbnail
thanx 4 d update.
Its realy nice.