Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode was d best one...vivian completely stunned me through his acting...and piya was also rocking..i just hope piya get to know about abhay soon..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Hema just take a peek to my post too .. *sorry if i disturbed u*
Abhay Piya's Never Endin' Love

Sorry dear ..just read..SO will do that immediatley..!!🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Hema First Of Congets On Begin A IF Rockez. Hmm Coming Back To Your Post. It's Very Sad. I Blame That Witch Maithali For This. What Heartless Creature She Turned To Be. I Wish Abhay Killed Her. But No He Didnt.

I Love Pia's New Look. She Looks Great. And T Wow. Biggest Change From Her.
Poor Abhay. Lying In The Snow. Iam Sure He Will Wake Up Soon.

Thanks For The Lovely Post. You Should Write a Book About Abhay&Pia. Your Own FF. Since You Love Them So Much. I Do Too.

OH THANK YOU NICITA..!! Awww..FF is not my cup of coffee..😆As I loveee coffee..too much..but I like you express my feelings on something what I felt..that s all..I guess...YOu are always very sweet & generous ..in your words..THANK YOU AGAIN & GOD BLESS>.YEAH PIYA WAS STUNNING..I am very hapy anout "T"..adn WAITING fo rAbhay to get UP..but it may take a weeks time I guess.....??
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hemu🤗 kitna heart-breaking scene tha yaar💔😭 I feel like watching it and yet not watching it, you know...it was so beautiful yet so tragic...you have described it so beautifully that I have nothing more to add...awesome yaar, simply amazing that you wrote such a moving post after such a intense,emotional scene👏
 just waiting desperately for the new love story to start...I hope they show abhay soon...can't bear abhayless episodes...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooliecute

You know after friday and todays emotional packed scenes, i feel like i want to cry a river, but cant! its a very complicated situation. its to heavy:(

lovely post TR!! AbhayPiya are epicness.ViSu are the reason ofcourse.

Piyas delicious looks was a light on the heavy moments today. Abhiya:(

VERY VERY TRUE..if not for those moments.of a new PIYA...IT WAS A HEART BREAKING epi..and THAT FEFFECT was still more dreadful thinkking whether our FAV BESTEST SHOW EVER ON TV..will survive..or not..??!!😭Oh its ben a horribel weekend yaar I SWEAR..!! Hope IF comes out with something concreate..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hema , such a sad  farewell & sad post from you.  You like always  have put your soul , each scene described perfectly... Visu have put their souls in here, you are so right they are the best lovers on tv, none other couple share the chemistry & intensity that they share... the erasing thing  was so tortorous .we hope Piya can slowly remember those golden memories(someone can put in there).. It was miserable to see a tired  Abhay putting Piya  down on snow & than waking away holding the life t-ime grief in his heart.

We sincerely hope that this show goes on for a long time & what we dread does not happen otherwise this channel totallly deserves to be called Heartless& Brainless... we certainly want to see your posts for a longtime. we hope to see Visu together  for several other shows.
Both songs are sweet ... but solan baras ki is  very heart -touching.

Aw..THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEET HEART..you hav eexactly said what  I feel ..as always..  And I feel now the best thing to do is..PRAY ..to the GOD almighty..because..HE IS ONLY ONE WE CAN REACH OUR HERAT TO..and he alwaysh does for good they say..SO LETS PRAY HARD & PURE & leave it to him to decide..about our DEAREST EVER SHOW>.!!
ADN as for VISU & ABHIYA..I hope I have said it all in my post..THEY ARE ..what PKYEK si TODAY..nothing beyond them..!!THEY WERE HISTORIC As I said in the title..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Yesterday's episode was d best one...vivian completely stunned me through his acting...and piya was also rocking..i just hope piya get to know about abhay soon..

Oh yes Auurag..I feel VIVIAN & SUKIRTI acted out o fthei rskin they say..na..llike that..Unbeleivably scintillating performance..!!  

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: asena

awesome post👍🏼

THANK YOU SO MUCH..!!  

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Hemu🤗 kitna heart-breaking scene tha yaar💔😭 I feel like watching it and yet not watching it, you know...it was so beautiful yet so tragic...you have described it so beautifully that I have nothing more to add...awesome yaar, simply amazing that you wrote such a moving post after such a intense,emotional scene👏
 just waiting desperately for the new love story to start...I hope they show abhay soon...can't bear abhayless episodes...

YEAH REEPU..I cant watch ABhay less too..but did you see that chaiwala baba saying again..that something special inthe air..adn teh environment looks all happy because someone is coming..after a long time..& then Arnab feeling its gonna snow in not so winter season..??and he closes the window & they show us a gush of cold breezed..slashing at the DOBRIYALS..Awww..I sooo feel its Abhay's soul..which is moving around kind of feeling..yaar..awww..!!  

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hemu, i love your cute new emoticons😃 yeah I know chai wale baba to aise khush ho rahe the jaise unki GF laut rahi ho🤣 hehe. ok ,ok that was a PJ ...seriously I like that chai wale baba the one eternally hopeful supporter of the asambhav premkahani...optimist, predictor, astrologer, narrator all in one😆 and the way he said main in pahadiyo ko jaanta hu, pehchaanta hu, yeh mere dost hai or something that was so copied from Hrithik's dialogue from Krishh😆 Ok enough analysis on chai wale baba...I should go to Chakku's brilliant and hilarious post for that😃

Tumhe kya lagta hai Hema...how will abhiya meet? I hope they don't drag it yaar...its good that piya's has started remembering as soon as she kept her foot in Dehradun, and I have a feeling that she will feel a pull towards the jungle again and again...and even when abhay aand she come face to face she won't remember him in one instant but will feel that strong attraction and love...I so don't want maitahli to unfreeze abahy...wouldn't it be cool if abhay comes out of the spell beacause of piya's love or if she is in danger