Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The beginning to a new end.

WahKyaBaatHai Groupbie
WahKyaBaatHai
WahKyaBaatHai

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hi all. Smile

Its been a long time since my last post.

Today, we celebrate a new track and a new beginning to a new end. PartyIn a way, I think this leap is a good idea because after the coming back of Maithili and the death of Sid, there wouldn't have been a logical track to the show. Confused

Even if they didn't take a leap, there would have been only one mystery to be revealed and that would be the reveal of the Raichand family's secret. I did not name the entering of werewolves because it would be the same boring track that we had - Piya getting lured by someone and her not trusting Abhay and this would practically be it and then - honeymoon. Finito. Ouch

I think the new track might somehow spice up the werewolf guy's entry because this time Piya doesn't know about Abhay. Maybe the Raichand family's secret will be out in a better, power-packed way. And then, we have Maithili and her curse.

If looked at from a positive way, this track might be efficient. The entry of werewolves, Piya getting back her memory, Raichands getting revealed Shocked, Piya finding Abhay Day Dreaming, Maithili revisiting the show Shocked and a proper love track of Kabir and Tanushree Tongue. Maybe, there will even be a family of werewolves and then we have another track of Vampires vs. Werewolves. Cool Clap

I want to look at this track in a good way because it might lead to more ratings and more excitement. Since we have a tradition in the Indian TV and cinema of the hero-heroine reuniting in the end, we have nothing to worry about. Big smile

Cheers. Smile
Please share your views.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44

sexy dave Groupbie
sexy dave
sexy dave

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hi I think you are right I too am looking forward to it 2, Cant wait till it is shown here in the UK :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index