India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

As Far as Story Lines Go... (Page 2)

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Welcome back, Blokes, missed you and your posts.

Yes, I do like the storyline the way it is proceeding now, and agreed there is way too much to improve in Dev. But with all the different tracks the CVs are juggling now, improvement of Dev's character is yet another ball up in the air. Wonder if they will be able to handle all this without showing illogical and incredible stuff. 

Sorry, but I don't have too much faith in the Creatives. 

Btw, just one more point, I don't think you finished your FF. Is there any chance of you doing that? If you've finished and I haven't seen it, could you please send me the link, and I'll read it through. Thanks. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12blokes

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
looks like we have a few on our wish list granted already! However, it is sad the way they have made Rohan into a psycho rather than a cupid- oh well, still happy with all the romantic scenes between radev- sigh. it is time for dev to get some inkling into BB's wicked heart.
blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Yes, I do like the storyline the way it is proceeding now, and agreed there is way too much to improve in Dev. But with all the different tracks the CVs are juggling now, improvement of Dev's character is yet another ball up in the air. Wonder if they will be able to handle all this without showing illogical and incredible stuff. 

Btw, just one more point, I don't think you finished your FF. Is there any chance of you doing that? If you've finished and I haven't seen it, could you please send me the link, and I'll read it through. Thanks. Smile
U r so sweet and patient- just for u am updating the next part of silent song- I have been so busy have not been on the forums too for a long time- almost 2 weeks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bholabear

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Ahhh Blokes

Still love, love reading your posts. So nice that this forum has Anu and Sigs and so many  dear dear friends from CB1

Even before Dev ( CB1) was never the great detective. Remember how we used to scream at him to  think about the hand he was holding onto on his wedding day, find the picture of Rads looking into the water,  listen that little boy's hints (forgot his name) etc LOL

I agree putting Dev and Rads together to solve a mystery could provide some moments of  romance and also some intrigue

Keep posting Blokes. You know I am a fan...

Edited by jpalagrawal - 05 June 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

Agree with you both sia and blokes
i also agree with both of u guys
harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
agree with u but i think cvs didn't depressed his charcter much
if u cleraly obseve the serial dev was given a best chance to show his expressions in fantastic way than in cb1
bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blokes

Originally posted by bholabear

U r so sweet and patient- just for u am updating the next part of silent song- I have been so busy have not been on the forums too for a long time- almost 2 weeks!

Wow thanks a lot Blokes, that's just so sweet of you. Please do send me the link when you do, looking forward to reading it...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index