Incomplete Lovestory will be Completed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay's goodbye to be Pia has been soul wrenching to see the depth of emotion flowing through not only his eyes, face and voice but also through the ache in his empty heart. He fought to keep Pia from ruling his heart he failed. He fought so hard to keep his heart from letting her in but in the end he had no choice. Pia's love compelled him to dream but only for it to shatter into a million pieces. Abhay's terminology of them being complete opposites. The words he spoke to Pia about Destiny not wanting them together for Death and life cannot co exist together. It only makes this impossible love story more alluring. More enticing. His words cut through my heart i am still recovering. Pia begging Abhay to leave her with the only thing she holds more dear to her than her own life is of holding Abhay's memories intact. Their expressions had me floored i could feel what they were feeling. Every word to every emotion.As he erases his existance  from Pia's memory he simply didn't think about who Pia really is. She is a seeker of the truth. Its one flaw in her which makes it impossible for Pia to forget him. There are College photographs. Friends who've met Pia and know about his existance and his being the love of her life.
Abhay for now U rest. Remeber Pia in your sweet dreams and hold her as your comfort. She will wear out the darkness and instill some light into your dark life. His last words killed me about his incomplete Lovestory. It may go unheard of Abhay but people know. Look at the Chai baba he already knows something good is coming your way. As Abhay watches Pia being taken by her family he drifted off to sleep buried in the snow. My heart hurts watching U in pain. Watching U suffer a fate worse than death knowing the woman U love is out of reach. Helplessness and cursing ones Love is hard enough without the added pressure of knowing U cannot change a damn thing. Abhay's pain is more beacuse he knows while Pia's is lessened thanks to Abhay's mind wiping skills but he has left an emptiness in Pia that she'll always be trying to fill in. So this is where the lovers have been torn from each others arms as Abhay lays her to the ground. Sentenced to be apart but for how long? Fate may have played against U this time but it has great plans all working to get U back to where U belong. Abhay's lovestory is about to reboot and it is in this us fans need to take to heart.For every sorrow a happiness will burst into your life. For every pain there is a balm to cool your ache. For every incomplete lovestory there is a one waiting to be complete. So i am just trying to say Abhiya are only just getting started. Their real romance never really took off but this time with the new Pia i am sure we are all in for a treat. For U belong together.
Now Pia get a move on girlšŸ˜³Find Abhay and release him from his slumber and into your arms. Pia will never be whole until she finds him again. She sought him out before and she'll do it again. Destiny always meant them to be together.

Big shout out to Sukriti and to Vivian's acting chops. U had us crying bucket loads of tears.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
u r right hats off to vivian and suku i really shed a lot of tears but there romance is gonna now hit the floor
u post was faboulous
Originally posted by mangona

u r right hats off to vivian and suku i really shed a lot of tears but there romance is gonna now hit the floor
u post was faboulous
I am just trying to say to all the fans of ABHIYA that this is only the beginning of something beautiful. Pia has already made her first steps to her fate to find her missing puzzle. Abhay's wait is almost nigh. His fairy is coming to him. He told her to take the long road Pia's remembered a shorter road via the Jungle. So its all coming together