RBO Written Update 23 May 2011:Shanak Car Romance

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Heyyy! Hope you guys had an awesome weekend! 😃 Happy start to the week! Muahhh all of youu :)

Part 1

The episode begins with Shanak in the car! Shaan is driving in a black suit and Khanak is in a red sari (OMG! WHAT did I do to deserve such an eye candy opening scene?! What?! Someone please tell me! Who was I nice to today? :😃) Shaan keeps staring at her whilst driving. The road ahead looks wet. (Beeni thinks it has rained! Just general information! Adds to the romance😆) Khanak notices Shaan stealing glances at her and tells him to concentrate on the road, not her. Shaan smiles naughtily and says that what can he do since his eyes refuse to stop staring at her! Khanak says her trade mark "Hogaya?" (And I am confused whether *cough* Yashu is in character here or not lol😆) and turns his face towards the road. Shaan laughs and asks her whether she liked the dinner. Khanak says that if anyone from Dhulwadi would see her eat at such an expensive place they would faint! She complains about the high cost of food and water bottle which cost Rs.150! And that in her Dhulwadi a whole new well could be made in that much money! (Why do I have a feeling I have been through this myself! Lol A restaurant where 2 eggs cost Rs.280!!😲) Shaan defends the restaurant saying it was a big restaurant with lots of people coming to eat in it! Khanak says that doesn't mean they take their money from us! (Lol fair point Khanak👏) she goes on to say that girls were wearing such small clothes they looked like handkerchiefs on their body and that she would feel shy even wearing these sort of clothes in front of Shaan and these girls wore it in front of the whole world! Shaan says smiling that she can wear such clothes too no one has stopped her!He keeps leaning towards her. Khanak asks shocked that he wants her to wear small clothes in front of the whole world? Shaan says No! Only in front of him! (That's my Shaan! *pats him on the back*😊) Khanak doesn't believe him and says that if it's in Shaan's hands he would make sure she wears small clothes and roam around! (I was going to say the same thing Khanak!The guy needs an excuse!😆) Ahhh Khanak then playfully touches Shaan's face on his lips! (Awww how cute! Must watch!!)😃

Khushboo is coming down the stairs complaining that she is late for the first time in her life for a party and tht she must have missed the food and the gossip and everything else because of Akshay! Akshay comes behind her and tells her to stop blaming him. Khushboo goes like WHO was the one who was sitting with his "sara hua" laptop with his "sara hua" face working? Akshay says it's him! (LOL Akshay are you serious! You accepted?! You should have said I don't know is this some sort of quiz?! Lmao) 😆Just then Sunil intervenes and asks what the problem is. Khushboo and Akshay explain their stance to Sunil. Madhvi comes too! Madhvi supports Khushboo that he should have reminded her about the time. Madhvi talks about the intricacies of girls applying make up! Aksahy asks for Sunil for support who says that God has made them Men and hence taken away the power to argue with women! (Lmao I would like to agree here for no reason other than the fact that I am a woman and hence biased lol😳) akshay accepts defeat and tells Khushboo tht from now onwards he will always sit and remind Khushboo that they need to go! They need to GO! Khushboo forgives him and they leave! (Haha enjoyable Joruu Ka Ghulam scene this was lol!)😆

Part 2

Shaan drives into the parking. (OMG they have reached home?!😲 Khushboo and Akshay ARE really late then!😲 Lol and I thought Khushboo was just throwing her random fits ainvee lol) Shaan stops the car and Khanak struggles with the Seat belt! (Aray yaar itni jaldo kya hain! Parking is an awesome place for romance!) Shaan holds her hand and stops her! (Eeekkks! I knew it! Shaan so thinks like me!) Shaan tells her to stop and sit for a while. Khanak says "here?!!" and says he is mad! (Whyyy?!  whats so mad about romancing in the car yaar? The whole world does it lmao!) Shaan says that he had gone mad when... (WHEN?!! *#%&%#$&% the video does not have the dialogue that follows!!!😡 Ahhh nahiii!! Erm sorry guys I can't tell you the date time moment that Shaan went mad! 😭 *whinesss*) Khanak says "Chalay?"  Shaan comes closer and tells her to wait for a while naa. Khanak repeats that this is not the place. Shaan looks around the parking lot and sees no one around and tells her that naughtily. He says such situations are very rare that the parking is deserted and they should tke full advantage of it, not run away from it! He comes closerrr (and Oh emmm geee!! The head lights are still open!! 😲Dudee! You're supposed to switch off the head lights while romancing!😲 I need to teach you some basic rules of Car romance now, kya?!😆)Khaanak repeats lets go. (though in her heart she wants Shaan to do what I want him to do😆! Turn the darn Head Lights OFF!! Urghh😆) Shaan says he is going no where and comes closer to kiss her!

Akshay and Khushboo are in the lift and Akshay is annoyed. Khushboo tries to cajole him like she would cajole a baby. Akshay says she is always yelling at him! Khushboo says that from now onwards she won't yell at him and tells him he looks handsome! And asks him to compliment her in return! (seriously which floor do these guys live on? I can't even blink my eyes when I use the lift of my building! But then I live in the 2nd floor lol)😕😆

Shaan tells Khanak that romancing in the car has a charm of its own! (I have been saying it since ages lol) He says again that they need to take advantage of the situation. Khanak says "Shaantanu!" (God yaar stop khaoing bhao and kiss him yaar!) Shaan says "Khanak" and comes closer. Khanak gets off the car. (Nahiii) Just then the electricity goes and Khanak jumps back into the car screaming!! (Yippyyy!! *dancesss* Now we shall have Car Romance in the dark! Woohooo!) Akshay and Khushboo's lift stops! Sunil and Mahvi are in darkness at home!Khushboo tells Akshay that they just had an earth quake! (Lmao)and that they will die. (Iss hisaab say toh I should have died three times already since I've been stuck in the lift that many times lol) Madhvi at home tells Sunil that the electricity has never gone in their building how did it go now?! (Losers! I'm jealous! ) She tells Sunil to go call the watch man till she changes. Madhvi trips and Sunil laughs that no one will see her night gown in the dark. Madhvi says she still needs to change.

Shaan tells Khanak that she need not get scared of the dark since it is a sign from God that they should be together and the whole world wants them to be stuck like glue. Khanak says to him angrily that his filmy nasha will never die na even if there is darkness, spring, autumn or disaster?! Shaan says no!  Khanak says that the world is giving them a sign that they should go home. Shaan says it's a brilliant idea but the lift is closed! Khanak says the stairs are there. Shaan says there are 25 floors! (TWENTY FIVEE?!!! OMG! That answers my question! Wow I could fight, then mano my hubby then fight with him again itnay time main in the lift! LOL)  he says it is better to climb Mount Everest than 25 floors atleast their name would be in history. Khanak says that she is going. Shaan says that okay go and climb 25 floors in a sari! Khanak gets emotional and says the " agar mujhay kuch hogaya" dialogue that is tailor made for all husbands of the world lol! Shaan tells her to keep quiet and keep sitting and the electricity will come. Khaank fears it wont come the whole night. Shaan assures her that this is Mumbai not Dhulwadi. Khanak pouts Shaan smiles

Part 3

Khushboo is getting really annoyed and tells Akshay to do something and get her out of the lift since her make up is getting spoilt.Akshay tells her to calm down. Madhvi and Sunil bang on the lift door and yell Akshay and Khuhboo. Madhvi panics and tells Sunil that she is in so much tension, 2 kgs of her weight will increase! Sunil looks at her disbelievingly and questions her statement to which Madhvi says she is different! The intercom is not working too. They both argue during which Madhvi invents another acronym for herself BB which stands for Bund hee bund lmao.

Shaan is in the car apologizing to Khanak for speaking ill about Dhulwadi! (Oh so that is why Khanak had pouted earlier lol) Shaan has taken off his coat and looks yummy in a white shirt. He says he will never ridicule Dhulwadi again and tells her that anger looks good on her nose but too much of anger will make it lopsided. He laughs and says that then it will come in the newspaper how her nose has become lopsided. Khanak is not amused and tells Shaan to leave her to Dhulwadi if he dislikes it so much. Shaan joins his hands and apologizes again and says "Saaray Janah say Acha Dhulwadi humara!" and "dhulwadi is the best" and Dhulwadi doesn't have electricity and water issues and Dhulwadi's girls are like the hottest! (Lmao Shaan you're over doing it honey) Khanak smiles finally as shaan says that the most beautiful girl from Dhulwadi is with him and comes closer. He says sorry again and AGAIN as Khanak looks at him and says that why does he say such things? Even she does not like being angry at him. (Okay one more dialogue missing from this video!! @#$#%$#$%)😡

Khanak says lets go and opens the door of the car. Shaan stops her and says it is dangerous and there is a bhoot (ghost) outside. Khanak gets scared and sticks to Shaan like glue which makes Shaan happy. He says that there is a kid's bhoot around in the parking lot. Khanak throws a fit and starts crying and shaan feigns being scared of the bhoot too (Lmao okay this is so funny! Shaan is having the time of his life!😆) Khanak sticks to Shaan further and he asks her if there are bhoots in Dhulwadi (excuse me? Did we just not agree we would not talk about Dhulwadi again?! Loser lol) Khanak says that she can handle adult bhoots but not kid bhoots (lol I thought I should be the other way round no?) Shaan tells her that they should stay here the whole night and buckles her up with the seat belt and gives a naughty smile and hugs her (and the Head lights are still open tsk tsk *shakes her head*)😲

Khushboo Is in the lift praying. Suddnely she gets chakkar (or pretends to get them) and tells Akshay her last wishes . Her sarees should not be distributed etc etc and that Akshay should marry again after she dies and love again. Akshay agrees happily. This pisses off Khushboo lol

Part 4

Khanak asks Shaan whether he saw the kid ghost. Shaan says yes he did( Itnaa jhoot!) He says he was coming back from partying and Khanak immediately cuts him off asking partying with whooo?! (You go girl!👏) Shaan lamely covers up that he was with girls...and their boyfriends lol. He starts with the story of how his friends were in the car, there was thunderstorm and tehn he saw in his rear view mirrow a kid coming towards his car. Khanak is petrified this whole time. And OMG a kid is actually moving towards Shaan's car (lmao ub maza ayaga! Shaan ke toh nikal paree!)😆

Khushboo strangles Akshay that how dare he marry again if she dies. She creates a big hungama in the lift and tells him that she will commit suicide if she does not die in the lift.

Sunil is at home and complaining about the neighbours not being there to help. Just then Madhvi comes and says that she is SS!! LOL Super Scared! She asks to call the police and they argue. He asks her to get a candle and torch. Madhvi tell hers she does not know where it is as Khanak keeps it.

Shaan continues with his story not noticing the kid coming towards his car. He tells Khanak that his friends kept talking and then suddenly the kid came to his car kee window. And what do you knowww?!! A real kid comes to the car window and Shanak scream!

Precap

Shanak are in the parking lot (out of the car for a change) Shaan grabs Khanak by the waist and pins her to the wall, his had enveloping her bare waist *dead* (Shanak at their hottest best) Shaan says to her that did she have fun? (Whyyy? What did they do? Did they kiss?)😲 He tells her now it is only him and her (Why? Where did the kid go? Lol) and no naatuk of hers will work. He caresses her hair and chin and she closes her eyes in the moment. He smiles then suddeny becomes serious and closes his eyes too and comes closer to kiss her!  (Ahh i guess i get my questions answered tomorrow then i update a very hot waist-full Shanak scene i can see *rubs hands gleefully*)😃

Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome BeenZ

I think Shan asking 'mazaa agaya' might be that narrating his own concocted story he himself got scared and the boy must have wanted something else and Khanak laughing at Shantanu thus pinning to the wall scene cos she was looking at the other direction lol
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lolll ahhh Smitha i thought so! But lol i wanted to believe they kissed and after that he asked her mazaa agaya? lmao perv i am i know but oh well lol it;s Shanak's fault i tell you! hehe
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love ur idea so very very much!!!

Aaj tho main Voyeur ban gayi!kal pervert lol!I really don't mind haha!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
beenzzz🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗u lucky cat u get 2 awesome epis to update:)

wat an epi...masti romance mazza funny situations n maha adorable looks n dialogues

karan n yashu r just oustanding in every possible way

karan looks hot like fire n yashu sexy se sexy..her waist is likew eye candy:)

precap...i cant wait for it..its d hottest eer...he pinning her like so smoothly n d way they adjust to eachother kills yr eyesight☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

the hogaya line made me  think of d tt interview.lol it was yashu...lol

yr update is damn funny n sexy:)
shanakyasharan thumbnail
she smiles at d kidhes going n im sure d kid scares shaan more than anything hence khanaks all smiles n shaans dialoggue mazza aaya...damn d way he caresses her chhek n moves her hair...super mushy...they look hot in d dark too:)
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣

You're so cute
I was totally imagining you updating
I can't wait for tomorroww
And dude-what is with these constant hints??Are you thinking of *ahem* the M word??
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Beeni! :D
still naraz? lol
shanakyasharan thumbnail
balle balle where r u???? yr dp kills me john looks sexayy! missed u make siggies soon nowww
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Karishmaaa! heyyy missed youu 🤗
Don't ask man been super duper busyy! Lol yup he is a sexy man isn't he 😉
Haha don't worry im already on the case! :P