Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF: Nivren - Dosti aur Pyaar Chapter 12 Updated (Page 8)

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
loved it !!!!

Edited by krazzy4NiVren - 05 June 2011 at 7:44am

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
thanx ,it's very good just continue
love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
good work dear,,,,,,, continue soon...
tashu20 Senior Member
tashu20
tashu20

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
nice updateSmile
loved it...!!!!!!!
surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
nice updateSmile
loved it...!!!!!
continue soonSmile
Faj10 Groupbie
Faj10
Faj10

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Thanx 4 all your comments and sorry I couldn't reply to all of them. Here goes:

Part 7

Kamya entered Nivi's room in the morning with a suit in her hand. Nivi woke up as soon as she came in.

"Sorry beta, I didn't mean to wake you."

"Nahi Tayiji, it's ok, I always wake up at this time at home."

"Teek hai, yeh lo, this is a suit I got for you. Have a wash and come downstairs for breakfast."

Nivi thanked her and went to the bathroom. She came out later dressed. Her hair was still wet. She made her way downstairs and noticed everyone was awake except Viren. She went to the table, "Good morning!" She said merrily to Shruti who replied the same. "Viren kaha hai?"

"He's probably still sleeping." Shruti said.

Nivi immediately got up and went to find Viren. She checked all the rooms and eventually found his. She saw him sleeping with one leg and arm hanging off the bed. She smiled and nodded her head looking at him. She entered his room and went to open the curtains. The sun was shining and the rays of light hit of Viren making him stir a little, "Tayiji, let me sleep!"

She went up to him, "Viren uto!" Nivi said while shaking him by the shoulder.

He still wasn't waking up. Nivi decided to use a different technique on him. She collected a few strands of her wet hair and leaned forward to Viren. She swiped the strands against his cheek slowly. Viren could feel something wet and ticklish against his face. Nivi carried on doing it which annoyed Viren. He opened his eyes with an angry look on his face but it disappeared when he saw Nivi. When she saw his eyes open she backed away quickly. He got up instantly, "Nivedita, tum yaha?" Viren said confused and shocked. This isn't a dream is it? He thought. Just to check he pinched himself out of sight from Nivi only to find out that it wasn't a dream.

"Ha, yesterday it got late so Tayiji told me to stay over." Nivi explained. "Come on get ready and have breakfast with us downstairs." She said happily.

"Ok, I'm coming." Viren replied.

Inside, he felt happy that she stayed over and was the first person that he saw in the morning. He touched the part where she brushed her hair upon. He thought about how he wanted her to be the first person every morning he would see when he opened his eyes. He smiled thinking about it all and got up to get ready.

"Arre Viren, you're up already?" Kamya asked surprised.

"Ha Tayiji."

"Teek hai, come have breakfast. Viren, drop Nivi off at her house after you have finished. Her parents must be waiting for her." Kamya said.

Viren agreed and was happy that he was going to be alone with her in the car.

Nivi hugged both Kamya and Shruti and left with Viren in the car. It was awfully quiet for a bit but Nivi started off the conversation, "Viren, where did you go yesterday that late at night?"

He replied saying that he had some work left to do at the office so he went there to get it done.

While they were having their conversation, back at Viren's home Kamya and Shruti were talking.

"Those two suit each other very well don't you think?" Kamya started.

"Yeah they do!" Shruti said before realising what she had said. Oh no! She put on a worried facial expression which Kamya noticed.

"Kya hua beta?"

"Kuch nahi, Viren doesn't like Nivi!" Shruti blurted out. Yeah, another thing you should know about Shruti, she can't keep secrets when she's nervous or worried.

"I didn't ask that." Kamya said confused.

"Ok you dragged it out of me! Viren, Nivi ko pasand karta hai!" Shruti said putting her hand on her mouth.

Kamya was both happy and shocked. She liked Nivi very much and was glad that Viren liked her too. Shruti said not to say anything to Viren as he would kill her or play another prank on her as she wasn't supposed to tell. Kamya agreed and wanted to see how things shaped up between them up until the wedding.

Back in the car, Nivi and Viren arrived at her house. "Viren, come in!"

"Nahi, I have to go to the office today." Viren lied as he didn't want to go in. Why? Because he was nervous to meet her parents and what they might think of him.

"Liar! You don't have work today!" Nivi said in an annoyed tone as she didn't know why Viren was lying to her.

Viren asked her how she knew and she replied saying that Shruti had told her in the morning. Viren thought, Di you and your big mouth! But he didn't know another secret of his was spilled out to his aunt!

Viren reluctantly agreed to go in because he didn't want to see Nivi be angry at him. Her anger at him turned into happiness as he said he would go with her. They reached the front door where Niharika opened the door. "Maa, yeh hai Viren, meri saat office mein kaam karti hai." Nivi said.

Viren took her blessings, seem familiar? Niharika invited them in when Keshav came. Nivi introduced Viren to him and Viren did the same to him and took his blessings. Both of them were happy with Viren and liked him very much. Nivi took him to her room where Nisha was sitting and reading a magazine. Niharika had called Nivi so just Nisha and Viren were left, "So, what do you think of Nivi?" Nisha asked.

"She's nice." Said Viren feeling shy.

"Just nice?" Nisha said jokingly.

Viren didn't know what to say and looked down. Nisha smiled at his reaction. "Don't worry, mein sab jaanta hoon!" she said.

Viren's head shot up straight after she said that. "Tum kya jaanti hoon?" He said waiting for an answer.

"That you like Nivi!" Nisha said with a grin on her face.

"Acha, how do you know that?" Viren asked trying to figure it out himself.

"Is that important?"

"Yeah, it is to me!" Viren said quickly.

Nisha smiled at him and said that his sister had told him. I'm going to kill Di! But then again he was happy that Nisha knew because then that way he would find out whether Nivi liked him. Nisha asked him questions like what did he think when he first saw her and he responded in a shy manner. But, the question and answer session ended when Nivi walked into the room.

"You two are talking a lot!" Nivi said.

"Ha Nivi woh kya hai na, there's someone we both know." Nisha said smiling at Nivi and looked at Viren who gave her a glance like what is she doing.

"Oh, who's that then?" Nivi asked.

Viren turned to Nisha and said with a smile, "Go on Nisha tell her." Thinking she wouldn't be able to answer.

"It's no one just one of my friends who also happens to be one of Viren's friends!" Nisha said.

Viren at that point said he had to go and sort some things out at home for Shruti. Nivi didn't want to keep him back and said ok. As he left he met with Nivi's parents and said the same. He left with their blessings and said bye to both Nivi and Nisha.

While Viren was driving he was thinking how Shruti would know Nisha.

FLASHBACK!

Remember when Nivi went to wake up Viren? She left her phone on the table. No one was around and Shruti decided to give a call to Nisha and make a separate plan with her about Nivi and Viren. Shruti knew she wouldn't have much time so took the number and put back Nivi's phone so it looked like it wasn't messed around with. While they were in the car, Shruti called Nisha, that's where she told her everything about Viren liking Nivi and told her what to do if Viren came in the house. This also resulted in Shruti telling her Tayiji by accident as she thought she got caught by her while she was on the phone.

END OF FLASHBACK!

Viren entered his home and went straight up to Shruti's room. He was angry with her but also happy. But just to get her back for telling, he played a trick on her, "Di! I can't believe you told Nisha!" he said.

Shruti really thought he was mad at her. "Viren, I was just trying..." she started.

"Don't speak to me!" Viren shouted and left the room in a huff but he had a secret smile when he turned his back on her.

Shruti was left with a sad look on her face. She felt bad. When Viren left the room he actually hadn't left. He was only waiting outside to see what she would do. "Viren, do you think that I'm that stupid!" Shruti said.

Viren was stunned that she knew he was there. He came in and said sorry, Shruti stopped him and said she was sorry and that she shouldn't have told Nisha anyway. However, Viren cut her short as well and said that it was good that she told her because know he could find out if she liked him.

So what would Nisha find out for them? Does Nivi like him back? You'll have to find out in the next part!

Sorry guys if this is too long! But do comment and if you have any suggestions then please say. I will try and update chapter 8 asap! xxx

Edited by Faj10 - 08 June 2011 at 1:03am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravavaponnu8889vishdeeprajutashu20Xlovesuminu2011sandy_nivrenHonkytonksuman4evrchandmeinchupi-aamina--Atiya-Alphabet26edwardcullen19roops82anjubalalove_never_dies

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Nice one dear..enjoyed reading it..
tashu20 Senior Member
tashu20
tashu20

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
very nice...
loved it...Smile

Go to top