Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant and Navya's romance soon to end !!

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Oh god.
I wish this wasn't happening ... but it is.
Anants going to get engaged to that bimbo Shagun !!

I don't know if this article has been posted yet, as i'm new to this forum, so sorry if this post is like a replay button for you guys !!

Anant and Navya's romance to end soon

Love is in the air for Anant and Navya but this happiness will be short lived as Anant gets engaged to Shagun in the Star Plus show Navya.

Our source says, "The on- going track shows that Navya and Anant are out on a college picnic. They will be spending quality time with each other and this picnic will bring them closer. Anant will plan to make this picnic a memorable one by playing childhood games like hide and seek, but all this happiness will come to an end once they return from the picnic. Anant's sister-in-law is trying every possible way to get her sister Shagun married to Anant. And when she comes to know about Anant's attraction towards Navya she tries even harder in getting her sister Shagun married to him. However, Anant will understand the consequences if his family comes to know about his feelings and will try to back out."

We spoke to Shaheer (Anant) who says, "Navya and I are trying to figure out this new found feeling between us and we are enjoying every bit of it. There are lots of things happening in the show but I cannot disclose anything right now. I am very excited with the way the show is shaping up."

I'm just seriously hating this !!
Why does Anant have to back out?
If he knew the consequences he would be in if his family found out about Navya and him... if he knew his families customs, ways and traditions...

Why did he have to have this passionate romantic scene with Navya today!?

He's going to get engaged to Ms. Bimbo ... and Anants fans as well as Navya will be heartbroken !! CryCryCry

I want ANYA together !!

The show is of coarse about the trials and tribulations that Anya will face with their new found love... but i can't help thinking that Navya is narrating her story to us, and maybe she's married to someone else... but she can never forget her first true love: Anant Ouch

-Amira-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaAbirami24CoffeeAddict

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
GOSH!!! Cant c Anya separated coz of tht shagun!!!!Oh no!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsakshi-sidputul

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Nooo woh cartoon sagun can't c anya separated and wat happen to anant woh aisa kyu kar raha hai ab kya hoga

supriaMegaAngelzs

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
so anant will get engaged to miss. banaraswali ...well i think he needs to observe his brother's condition  very carefully...

after seeing today's episode i am wondering what will he tell navya...
"oh navya i don't love u , it was just to make my picnic more exciting...u know it was my first picnic ever.."Dead

supriaMegaAngelzs

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey guys that's mean anant marry miss banarasi then navya whom she marry any new entry omg pls don't separate navya anant yaar yeah kekta ka serial nahi hai yaar apne pyar ke liya ladho anant pla navya ka kya hoga bechari ka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

shahzaada Newbie
shahzaada
shahzaada

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
if that happens i shall stop watching this show

MegaAngelzsakshi-sidputul

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
lsn u all wahan likha hai annat will "try" to backout ,it doesnt mean he will actually backout it means He will try but he wll nt b ablee this will be the time of realization what does navya means to him and second thing engagemnt horhii hai koi shaadi nahi engagemnts serials mein tootnay ke lyay hee hotee hain naaa and woh bhi apkaa nahi engagemnt hogee bhi yaa phr koi drama create karna hai usnay lst moment pe

zobshehMegaAngelzs

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Ya true iam going to stop this show if this happen navya anant k bina yeah show kuch khas nahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index