India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Masterplan to defeat amma[Charon khane chit]

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
as by the current track we all r too depressed thus in order to defeat Amma i had a masterplan for pratigya...,i think pratigya should get hurt very badly i.e the physical injury so that pratigya would admit in hospital,...thus the love for krishna would arose automatically nd thus he will forget everythimg...i.e from bati chokha to this money...friends as we all knw krishna had already said that pratigya is jealous of me nd by seeing the precap ,i am sure he will call pratigya as a theif at some other day so in order to resist that nd to save her marriage pratigya shuld apply this master plan...thus krishna's love for pratigya is everlasting thus krishna will automatically get moved by seeing pratigya hurt nd thus amma can be defeated very easily nd thus no sautan bagera bagera will be there...i knw some of the peoples will be thinking that they can't see krishna crying badly for pratigya for those i want to sax that it's better to see krishna crying rather seeing kriya drift...so if it does'nt happen then no need to worry as cv's r trying their best to show us a gud track then in this case i could only say that lets hope for the bestBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123Fallen StarbabithajMitu_piyarapiyari

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
no dude this plan wont work.coz this time the tables has turned.everything will bring success to amma...so stay calm and see what comes
--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
no buddy it's cv's plan to make amma win...but in the context of ltrue love it will work
KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
im not interested in the current track.but according to me this track absolutely leads kriya to pratigya niwaas.bus baat khatam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Amit this time it won;t work. see krishna is even doubting prats. He never does that. He has complete faith and belief in her. But amma is playing her game and prats is not abel to convince krishna. krishna is thinking prats is jealous of him. see when doubt comes people won;t believe . Ss and amma is doing that to krishna now and Cv's have decided for the drift. but iam thinking how come prats don;t have any game plan she already knows amma will play all the thing she has in hand. now prats has a phone with her also. she can use that also. before she didn;t have. now she has. why the cv's r showing that positve characters don;t have any brain and only the grey chracters have brain t o plan things. i don;t get tht. let us wait and watch what the cv's r going to play and how it all comes out.
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Amit this time it won;t work. see krishna is even doubting prats. He never does that. He has complete faith and belief in her. But amma is playing her game and prats is not abel to convince krishna. krishna is thinking prats is jealous of him. see when doubt comes people won;t believe . Ss and amma is doing that to krishna now and Cv's have decided for the drift. but iam thinking how come prats don;t have any game plan she already knows amma will play all the thing she has in hand. now prats has a phone with her also. she can use that also. before she didn;t have. now she has. why the cv's r showing that positve characters don;t have any brain and only the grey chracters have brain t o plan things. i don;t get tht. let us wait and watch what the cv's r going to play and how it all comes out.

Well said Lekha dear, Kudos to u...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
 Amit... this will not work this time... and this would not bring true love... it is based on sympathy and P doesn't need tht from K... she wants love and trust...Wink
arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
The cv's have a big task ahead because Pratigya is no other female lead who will take things lying down and react only when water flows above the head anyways nice suggestion.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
well idea dear if the cv visit this forum they should read your post

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index