Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Nirus Thoughts (Page 2)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

i wish they atleast show what Niru thinks at this moment... But seems that it doesn't count for them as PMMKA is ending...

Darshu I agree we all would like to know Niru's thoughts as they have never ever focussed on Niru's thoughts even during the Chandni love...

Besides BK is not able to convey the characters thoughts thru expressions atleast thru the dialogs we will know exactly what is going on in Niru's headBig smile

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Niru's expressions were a mixture of confusion, disgusted and the same time how one feels when certain facts start clearing...  when Sarja said he loved Niru but did not know what one does in love... her expressions seemed to suggest like "now i know why you behaved forcibly with me ..." when Sarja talked about committing the mistake... her expression was a disgusted feeling... and the way Sarja was camouflaging Chandu's mistake... her expressions were confused why is he doing that...???and when he told Alka don't insult Chandu and my wife... she seemed to feel grateful to Sarja...

So all Niru needs to do is put the pieces in place...
1)Sarja's love for Chandu...
2)He doesn't mean any harm to the child...
3)Sonali's words that Sarja cares for his family but is unable to express it...
4)When he said he didn't know what all one does in love...
5)The way he was camouflaging ChandNi mistakes so that Chandu is still worshiped & she gets sympathy...

But seeing by her past records...  i have a doubt whether she would really think that much... if she can jump to a conclusion that Sarja was responsible for Chandu's death... when one can clearly see that he was there to protect Chandu... and Albela shot Chandu... then she'll be upto some antics and hurt Sarja... but i still hope she understands Sarja here...

Edited by sujji0609 - 24 May 2011 at 3:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index