Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"Mani, pani laana!"..Gopi is already bringing it..

gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally loved that scene, it maybe showed Ahem that he is not the only one who cares for his mom.  ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes it was a nice sxene i really like it
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he knows his mom loves gopi very much, n gopi loves kokila as well this is will soon find out 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Gopi was bringing water for Ahem?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All were there waiting to hear what Aham and Kokila found out about Kinjal and why she was crying, all of them wanting to know, but only Gopi realised my mother in law will be thirsty it's really hot outside, she rushed to the kitchen on spotting them coming into the house, he yelled for the water from Mani, and he saw that Gopi without telling her was already making her way to Kokila, Aham just watched Gopi and Kokila, he knows the amount of love they have for each other.
LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved that scene very much
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

All were there waiting to hear what Aham and Kokila found out about Kinjal and why she was crying, all of them wanting to know, but only Gopi realised my mother in law will be thirsty it's really hot outside, she rushed to the kitchen on spotting them coming into the house, he yelled for the water from Mani, and he saw that Gopi without telling her was already making her way to Kokila, Aham just watched Gopi and Kokila, he knows the amount of love they have for each other.

i agree with u nafisa and maybee this can makes aham fall in love with gopi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shobi12500

i agree with u nafisa and maybee this can makes aham fall in love with gopi

i know that's what i was thinking, and i'm sure that's why the cv's put in the scene, his appreciating how considerate and aware of things she is.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

true dear...only gopi knows that her mom is thirsty maa ko beti hi jaan sakti hai..jo gopi ne kiya..
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahem pls forget mani and call Gopi from now on...