Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

happy with friends4ever<INVITES only>#12 (Page 135)

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kmh24ever

geetu how are you janu and aaj tera dn kese tha tere dada aaj kam pe gay hai ke nahi ' and kal kyu nahi gaya tha tujhe pata nahi mien tujhe kitane mmiss kiya tha

aaj saturday hai janu...

dad ghar pr hi hote hai...

mene bi tujhe bht miss kiya bs tera ye kamina net...Angry

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 32141

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by cool_tuli

What r u guys talkin????

yar pata hai navya ke forum me na kisi ne anya ke bare me bakwas likhi hai to hm usi bare me bat kr rahe hai ufff...Angry



ohhh m sorry i hav no idea abt it... Confused
aise bashers toh bohot hote hai IF pe... earlier in mjht forum also such ppl were there n aake bohot pareshan karte the Angry

han yar wahi to abi to fir kuch coment nhn kiya hai unhone...

u dont watch navya??



no reee i don watch dat show... But I like dat girl Big smile
and the  boy Cool Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetanshi

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by cool_tuli

What r u guys talkin????

yar pata hai navya ke forum me na kisi ne anya ke bare me bakwas likhi hai to hm usi bare me bat kr rahe hai ufff...Angry



ohhh m sorry i hav no idea abt it... Confused
aise bashers toh bohot hote hai IF pe... earlier in mjht forum also such ppl were there n aake bohot pareshan karte the Angry

han yar wahi to abi to fir kuch coment nhn kiya hai unhone...

u dont watch navya??



no reee i don watch dat show... But I like dat girl Big smile

dekha kr yar bht acha ata hai...Big smiletu 1 bar dekhegi na tujhe khud acha lagne lagega.

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by cool_tuli

Can u guys add my name also in d member's list... !?
hey welcome here sweety you most welcome here and yeah i well add your name on it ! Winkbtw i am hinu whats your name?


Hieee Hinu... m TULI...
m Geetus frnd... Big smile n hopin to b a part of ur group too Embarrassed

yeaahhh..Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tuli

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Joined: 31 January 2011
Posts: 11152

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
geetu  CA ki hassi na udaAngryAngryAngrywarna di ko bol kr fir se thappad marwaungi...LOLLOLLOL
n iss baar aur jor se...yaad rakhiyo...LOLWinkWink
geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilingpurvi15

geetu CA ki hassi na udaAngryAngryAngrywarna di ko bol kr fir se thappad marwaungi...LOLLOLLOL
n iss baar aur jor se...yaad rakhiyo...LOLWinkWink

chal chal ja ja ...ca hai hi hasi udane ki cheez...ROFL

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
sab itna slow reply kyn kr rahe hai.
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 32141

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tuli

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by cool_tuli

Can u guys add my name also in d member's list... !?
hey welcome here sweety you most welcome here and yeah i well add your name on it ! Winkbtw i am hinu whats your name?


Hieee Hinu... m TULI...
m Geetus frnd... Big smile n hopin to b a part of ur group too Embarrassed
of coursa you well be Winkand nice nameEmbarrassednice to meet you how are you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tuli

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 471   Views: 39735

meluvsrk 471 39735 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 952   Views: 50634

blackdaughter 952 50634 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87045

.Aparajhita. 814 87045 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1135   Views: 39114

SobtiObsession 1135 39114 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1150   Views: 41579

-madhvi- 1150 41579 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index