NivRen: Roothna Mana Hai (#75) - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Bye usha... good night .. and i will see u tomorrow
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj want u ask u one thing, hey in europe ash cloud problem is going on na?  which place u r going? no problem na...

Hey Raj...u r going to Europe or US??😕
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

well i am going to spain, france, italy and venice

Wanted to ask u earlier, now my husband changed the channel after CSK match to news...just want to ask u b4 going.  see u tomorrow morning.
Originally posted by friendforall

Oh Raj yes Dear I suddenly remembered  and posted it,  SO now what do u think will happen now,  😊

I dont know what will CT's show tomorrow and have not watched the epi yet...

as i said earlier if Sid thinks Niv has gone for pregnancy test then hope they ask NivRen and Viren tells DS and VD the truth.. dont want CC to know anything

Bye usha... good night .. and i will see u tomorrow

Read Anju's POv. very well written. 👏

I dont know what will CT's show tomorrow and have not watched the epi yet...

as i said earlier if Sid thinks Niv has gone for pregnancy test then hope they ask NivRen and Viren tells DS and VD the truth.. dont want CC to know anything

But unfortunately CC is the one to know about this as she is the watchman of the house. 😆
Seriously that devil CC come to know about everything. She's really creepy.
Originally posted by Alphabet26

But unfortunately CC is the one to know about this as she is the watchman of the house. 😆

no no ... Diya's words... chowkidarni 😆
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Its ok Raj di... What's your prediction for 2mrw epi? I'm scared, hope nothing go wrong now between NivRen.

I am surprised wat nivi is doing... she is not caring at all 4 viren & his feelings...

I hv notice 1 thing about her... she always hurt the person who lvus her to core... thinking wat she is doing is right...

she left sid lvu's... her dadi  care & luv...dont care about the honour of her father... with his ememies son she married...

& every time it is divyas happiness... Wen after her death... she wont allow her to rest in peace... Will divya's aatma b in peace after seeing nivi's doing... as before her death she cm to know about nivi's sacrifise... NT dadi was the person because of whome divya went to temple & died there... but she is not feeling gulty or considering her self responsible fo her death ... but nivi is...
Originally posted by nivren

Hey Raj...u r going to Europe or US??😕

Abhi ... Europe