Karan will be negative? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pooja05

every husband is possesive about his wife. Karan loves abha so much that he can't see her with anyone else.Especially he mentioned possesiveness during when abha told him about fixing the button on ranchod shirt. He thinks that is very private and intimate thing. Karan won't turn negative, but he will be hurt. He was very understanding when abha told him that she lost their child. He cried, but he still caressed abha and loves her. he told her that they need to start preparing the cricket team.

I found the dialogue very funny - bcoz in real life think what Suhasi's husband must be going thru watching his wife everyday with KG. 😕😭😃😳🤢 oh whatever.

Here were some random thoughts that came thru after watching today's episode. The creatives seem to be getting a rabbit and more - out of the bag every single time.

Karan turning negative - There could be only 2 possibilities - 50-50 chance that K may go negative at least for a little while. It would be very cheesy if they bring the agnipariksha reference. If that is the stance for Karan, then I would like to see emergence of a stronger Abha.

Next  - sewing a button while Ranchod had the shirt on would have been intimate.  Anyway whatever.  

Could not understand this 3 way unconnected conversation between Dr. Aru/Anu, Vimal and Ranchod near the lake.

They got KA together but conveniently put R and Aru in the mix. Anyway the 2 year period could have been effectively used by Jaggu. He could have made his DIL go back to school and get her started on a law degree which Abha wanted pursue when she started a mere office asst in his office.

Edited by sanjananrvkr - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pooja05

every husband is possesive about his wife. Karan loves abha so much that he can't see her with anyone else.Especially he mentioned possesiveness during when abha told him about fixing the button on ranchod shirt. He thinks that is very private and intimate thing. Karan won't turn negative, but he will be hurt. He was very understanding when abha told him that she lost their child. He cried, but he still caressed abha and loves her. he told her that they need to start preparing the cricket team.

I don't think fixing button in shirt is very private and intimate thing...my unmarried  BIL lives with us and I does that for him whenever needed..what's wrong in that
Originally posted by vedika98

I don't think fixing button in shirt is very private and intimate thing...my unmarried  BIL lives with us and I does that for him whenever needed..what's wrong in that
👏👍🏼  u r perfectly right...what's wrong in that? what kind of private thing it is?..u know CVS shows so many weird things in this soaps..which is sometimes very difficult to believe...
Originally posted by alamelu1970

Instead of making this complicated the CVs should show that the person who was responsible to let this happen is the evil shelly, she had the audacity to keep quiet and let the so called marriage take place..this absurdity has to end right now..

I also want Dr and Ranchod to get together as they are in the same boat and are sane minds..
😆😆 CVS always make things complicated..thats y they r making unrealistic soaps ...but i dont want Arundhati and Ranchod to get together..i want Vimal should kick out that disgusting lady (shelly) from that house and fall for Aru..😉  he deserves more better than evil...lets see what happen?
I seem to have lost my earlier response. Here is what I remember

Like the weatherman said - there is a 50-50 chance that it will rain, there is a 50-50 chance that Karan will turn negative. But it may be for a short time probably to ferret some information out (probably out of Abha).

It made me also think - who in the household has not turned negative as yet - Karan, Abha (least likely to turn -ve at this stage), Ranchod, Veer bhaiyya,  Swarna Prakash, CP, Raghav Mama and Pratibha). Is it going to be like the Usual suspects - suspect the least likely person ???

BTW the glasses really make him look more mature and the whole package matches and complements Abha's mature look. Those glasses also give him a sinister look (or may be it is KG's acting). 😕  

Coming to the shirt incident - Intimate would be if Abha was caught sewing the button while Ranchod had the shirt on.  Remember Kasam Se - Bani stitching the button on Jay's shirt with the song "tujhe dekh -2 sona", that is intimate (kind of). A more acceptable or credible Karan dialogue could have been - "Itne saare naukar hai ghar mein, aur tu meri biwi ko de raha button lagane ko...and so on".  Anyway point taken Karan loud and clear, you are possessive about your wife (evident right in June 2010 episode - Sanskar leaving for Delhi - to court Sanya. S, S, K & A having dinner in Delhi - photo incident).

Creatives haven't you all hear of the KISS method - Keep It Simple Sweetheart - why did you get  A & R married ? Why ruin your son - R's life even before it has begun. When the lady protested so much and laid down so many conditions, Jaggu could have sent his DIL study law since he knew at the very outset that she had wanted to become a lawyer. It was very evident that he was taken in by her, when he asked her to assist one of his lawyers - Ricky Sir. (yeh bhi mujhe hi batana hoga ... dah) 

Last but not the least - When did Veer get married and who told that to Karan ??? Hole in the plot or was that a blooper ???

Originally posted by sanjananrvkr

I seem to have lost my earlier response. Here is what I remember

Like the weatherman said - there is a 50-50 chance that it will rain, there is a 50-50 chance that Karan will turn negative. But it may be for a short time probably to ferret some information out (probably out of Abha).

It made me also think - who in the household has not turned negative as yet - Karan, Abha (least likely to turn -ve at this stage), Ranchod, Veer bhaiyya,  Swarna Prakash, CP, Raghav Mama and Pratibha). Is it going to be like the Usual suspects - suspect the least likely person ???

BTW the glasses really make him look more mature and the whole package matches and complements Abha's mature look. Those glasses also give him a sinister look (or may be it is KG's acting). 😕  

Coming to the shirt incident - Intimate would be if Abha was caught sewing the button while Ranchod had the shirt on.  Remember Kasam Se - Bani stitching the button on Jay's shirt with the song "tujhe dekh -2 sona", that is intimate (kind of). A more acceptable or credible Karan dialogue could have been - "Itne saare naukar hai ghar mein, aur tu meri biwi ko de raha button lagane ko...and so on".  Anyway point taken Karan loud and clear, you are possessive about your wife (evident right in June 2010 episode - Sanskar leaving for Delhi - to court Sanya. S, S, K & A having dinner in Delhi - photo incident).

Creatives haven't you all hear of the KISS method - Keep It Simple Sweetheart - why did you get  A & R married ? Why ruin your son - R's life even before it has begun. When the lady protested so much and laid down so many conditions, Jaggu could have sent his DIL study law since he knew at the very outset that she had wanted to become a lawyer. It was very evident that he was taken in by her, when he asked her to assist one of his lawyers - Ricky Sir. (yeh bhi mujhe hi batana hoga ... dah) 

Last but not the least - When did Veer get married and who told that to Karan ??? Hole in the plot or was that a blooper ???

10 0% agree. Karan is under the impression that it was veer who got married in that temple. When Dr Aru said that Jagmohan prasad daughter getting married. I think he assumed it is veer bhaiya's wedding. He did not think of abha because he knows abha loves him so much and will wait for him.
NO karan cant be negative...if it is so then there's no meaning of abharan reunion...husband being possessive abt his wife is quite common and i dont see any negative hear...afterall love is of many kinds
Yes, I think so... Karan will be negative 4 Ranchod. Becoz he said that tumne bhai bhai ki mishal kayam ki hai. jis tarah tumne mere parivaar ka aur Abha ka khyal rakha. When he comes to know about Ranchod & his love 4 Abha, I think so.. Karan will be against to Ranchod. But All family members & also Abha has favour of Ranchod. That time Abha will support Ranchod as a friend...
Originally posted by lato

you are right! every husbad can be possesive about his wife and we know that how much karan loves abha so he can't see that anyone else show any right on his wife
i totally agree with u guys !!!
I bet Karan will not turn negative cause he's character is not like that..it was proven even when Jaggu and Thakur were enemies,Karan never did anything mean or bad to Thakur even before he knew Abha was his daughter

and about his possessiveness...well poor Karan afterall he's been away from Abha for 2 years...he's bound to be a bit possessive and protective