Fan Fictions

A Red Red Rose..(AR)

belle_moi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,
I am Antara. Writing is my passion, and my life. This is my third fan-fiction, the other two are running but are not complete yet.
Love.

Index:
Intro: PAGE 1
Book 1 - Shashank And Padma
Book 2 - Armaan and Riddhima
Book 3 -The Red Red Rose

The garden surrounding the palatial mansion was brightly lit. It was as sophisticatedly decorated as it could be, and the people gracing this garden were some of the most renowned faces of the world. The air smelled rich, be it due to the arrogance each of them radiated, or the elegance.
One such arrogant,elegant, and not to mention beautiful lady sat beside one of the many tables, with an untouched glass of wine in her right hand, looking at the Moon and the Stars.
The Moon was full, and no clouds were present in the sky to conceal it from her deep eyes. A man who'd have looked at her then, would never have admired the Moon's beauty again. With long, brown hair, beautiful eyes outlined by thick, long eye lashes, full lips, and a sharp nose, she looked like a fairy.
Nobody could have guessed that this angelic, mesmerizing fairy was going to commit a murder that night.
Her trance was broken as somebody whispered softly in her ear, "Hello Beautiful."
She did not have to look up to know who the man was. Smiling slightly, she replied, "Hello Wickham".
The man this lady had called Wickham sighed and sat beside her.
Both were quiet for a while, until Wickham decided to break the silence, "And why do you wish to torture that glass of wine in your hand, ma'am", asked Wickham.
"In what particular sense?", asked the lady.
"You have given it the hope to touch your lips when your merciless lips have no intentions of touching the glass. They might even die in the hope of touching this mystery", said Wickham.
"Have you died yet?", asked she, her eyes betraying nothing.
"I will ,definitely , if you don't share your thoughts with me", said Wickham, proud at beating the lady in the battle.
This time, she looked up and smiled,"Then I wouldn't be a mystery any longer, would I?"
Wickham smiled too, and then sighed, "You will always be a mystery for me Riddhima". He took out a Red Rose from the pocket of his suit, "Maybe, though I highly doubt it, this flatters you enough to pour some of our depth in an empty vessel as me".
Riddhima looked at the rose, and her thoughts wandered off to some place, some thing in the past, or rather, someone...

Edited by belle_moi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start
pls pm me too
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start. Waiting to read more
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Continue soon
Want to read more
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

an interesting beginning. please continue soon and pm me.

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start.
Cnt it.
Do pm me plz.
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gud one
cont soon