Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? (Page 10)

Poll Question: Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
47 [39.83%]
58 [49.15%]
13 [11.02%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by kaushiki9

i dont know why some of you guys are discouraged with his return...if he returns with a different dimension to the story, then it would be very interesting and im sure if at all he returns, he wouldn't be the same old character he was before...
i am very sure he would return to this show since his new lead role has been deliberately dropped by ekta, i think she has plans to get him back in this show after a while...
so dont you guys worry rt now abhiya track only will be concentrated and he will not come between abhiya this time...his return might happen after abhiya will meet each other in this new phase of life and after maithili returns im sure...

we r not discouraged withSid's return yaar...
we jst don't want him to return so soonSmile

yes thats what im saying if he returns after abhiya meet each other and when maithili is back to create problem, that time i think cv's can handle his character well...
whats the problem if he returns then?
as long as cv's give a proper reason for his entry back and give a new dimension to his character to fit the storyline, i think it should be interesting and shouldn't be a problem for abhiya fans too...
Should return but give some time ..it will be rush Smile othewise with metz & werewolves and still lot of other track like T & kabir , Danish& Panchi

so pls support sid fans for his return...plzzz...atleast after a while...now people are already forgetting that an important character was killed...Cry
and no danish pls...i want panchi to remain single for now...there are chances for her to be back with sid if at all he returns good...
DO u think anyone will forget SID DeadEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Just want things to be normal flow ...afterall we are going through roughe phase with low TRP and shows . Hope TRP is back with good story and then have SID too after a while

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_rokskaushiki9RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ritzie

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by vivluv

Par Arhi, Yahan IF par bhi toh sab Sid ke against hain. I mean, not exactly against but they don't want him back at least because of TRPs these days.

And then you have claimed him all so nobody wants to put their right on him. Confused

Ritzie u look at poll dear most people want him back u look at sid ko bachao mission everyone wants him back except u guysOuch

Those are the only people who want him back so soon, Archi. Rest of them haven't voted probably because their favourite options are not there. 
Well u people keep saying I am calling star one from tomorrow from all ma calling cards and asking them to get back sid n this time m gonna talk to them harshly to get him backAngryAngryAngryAngry
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

True fan is that who love show ...show nahe tho sid ka kya kam DeadDead. THink BIG sweety .Big smile
Ab bathao ...U want sid but ABHLYA come and deal with metz , werewolves ...and u want SID too Ouch

Cant he come little later Embarrassed

Actually, I won't mind him coming later but for now it is very important that the focus is on the main story. Metz has to come back because she is the only one who can wake Abhay up from frozen state.

kaushiki9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by kaushiki9

[
Today cause of SID abhay is in slumber and piya lost her memory and they are apart ConfusedConfused
Again if he come what will happen to ABHLYA

@ARchi

dear, Abhiya had to get closer by this mean or other...
bt all that we want 2 say is story line is not supporting for Sid 2 come back at this time...
we r not saying that he should never come back
Just see polls everyone wants him back not just meTongueTongueTongue except u 3LOLLOLLOL

nope Archi...there r some ppl who prefer Metz over Sid too Wink

Even sid knows his true fan and so he replies to meWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Par Arhi, Yahan IF par bhi toh sab Sid ke against hain. I mean, not exactly against but they don't want him back at least because of TRPs these days.

And then you have claimed him all so nobody wants to put their right on him. Confused

Ritzie u look at poll dear most people want him back u look at sid ko bachao mission everyone wants him back except u guysOuch

Those are the only people who want him back so soon, Archi. Rest of them haven't voted probably because their favourite options are not there. 
With other option like werewolves , witches ...dont know what would be the POLL . Right now it is just between metz & SID

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kaushiki9Ritzie

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Once sid learns tht metz used him he will definately help abhiyaEmbarrassed n I want Sidchi nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

it was sid who kept Mitz in dark so it was both ways 
both of them used each other...

& when Sid will come to know abt Mtz then he will turn more evil & try to kill Mitz too..
then may b Mitz would help ABhiya bt i don't think Sid can help anybdtyexcept himself

Edited by kaushiki9 - 23 May 2011 at 1:04pm

RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index