Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? - Page 24

Poll Question :

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice
I want Sid back
No i dont want Sid back
I want Maithli back
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
shocked to see the result😲

where r sid fans?
was this poll made to hurt sid fans...πŸ˜• Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kisivaj

was this poll made to hurt sid fans...πŸ˜•

this poll i made for reality check for someone

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

this poll i made for reality check for someone

oh ok dear but u know it hurts us πŸ˜• becoz ur poll is influencing people...if you people dont want sid to be back, atleast dont brainwash others who are neutral about his return...with this poll many are getting a feeling that they too dont want sid's return as this poll is influencing many people...i hope u understand what im trying to say...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
my little vampire...siddie dooby doo!!!!!!!!!

oh ok dear u want to show us reality, but u know it hurts us πŸ˜• if you people dont want sid to be back, atleast dont brainwash others who are neutral about his return...with this poll many are getting a feeling that they too dont want sid's return...i hope u understand what im trying to say...

its just a poll, everyone can vote what they feel Confused...how can u or me change their mind? Confused
and its not for u...someone challenged me make this poll

even i want Sid to b back but not so soon ...i wanna see Metz first...Sid can come back later...thats my pov

i don't want to see sid back but i would like to see maithli back if she would turn nice!!!
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

its just a poll, everyone can vote what they feel πŸ˜•...how can u or me change their mind? πŸ˜•
and its not for u...someone challenged me make this poll

even i want Sid to b back but not so soon ...i wanna see Metz first...Sid can come back later...thats my pov

many read the comments and see that people are not interested in his return and so they vote against it...those comments are mostly u people who wrote you dont want and this was being spammed...if we keep trying now then only he will come back later...but u guys arent even supporting that...anyways its ok...πŸ˜•..we will get him back without ur support πŸ˜‰
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago

many read the comments and see that people are not interested in his return and so they vote against it...those comments are mostly u people who wrote you dont want and this was being spammed...if we keep trying now then only he will come back later...but u guys arent even supporting that...anyways its ok...πŸ˜•..we will get him back without ur support πŸ˜‰

except for the initial comments, we were talking general abt the show...we ppl were just chatting...we were not even talking abt Sid...how can that change anyone's vote? Confused
i like Sid but i m not that crazy for him πŸ˜†...infact i m not that crazy for anyone πŸ˜†...yea sure go ahead and get him back 😊 

both fo them...

Siddharth and Maithilli...

sid is dead...if in PKYEK vampires can't come back after death than fine...we want sid in a new avtaar...a werewolf...a new vampire..a human or even a vampire slayer is fine...but i want him back...i want my SidChi couple to be back