Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? - Page 14

Poll

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

SI d Mitz ka gulaam ban kr  reh jaayega, if he'll return now

As always... bechara πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hmmm...but even me wondering why will Metz wake Abhay up? πŸ˜•
noone can break that spell except Metz πŸ˜•

I don't know Nishi unless Abhay can break the spell himself. Remember how he broke Haseena's spell to save Pia? But I guess, Metz's spell is something more powerful. πŸ˜•

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@blue : good one 🀣🀣

I am leaving for ma dinner bye guys and Nishi thanx for polls u made ma work easierπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

I never want to see him on tht stupid never ending saas bahu serials of ekta he is best as vampire n he himself said tht this role is his lifetime role than how can u expect him to leave just cause of ekta's pressure he was killed n whole script was changed by CV's😑😑

We cannot decide if the show is stupid ...all the COLOUR show are hit ..has good trp and money too . U can check on the net

He did like this role as this was the change due to vampire thing but lead of any shows bring difference .

Can anyone says that ABHAY should die or leave ...no thats love for lead will be there

Even script would have been supported for SID character but given choice i would prefer him to take lead role

I cant put my liking on him and loose his chance ...thats the way i love him 😳
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

No no I don't want Sid to come back... and Maithali bhi... 

I like them and they can come back but later ot now... 

And waise bhi jab tak Abhiya hai... tab tak sab kuch theek hai... don't care about anything else πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ here comes Farah 🀣

Ritzie thumbnail

he shouldn't be totally positive I want him to love abhay but at the same time he should be against ChandπŸ˜†

Kyun bechare Papa Chand ne kya bigada hai?

Again laughing?  
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@blue : good one 🀣🀣

thanxxx πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£
Originally posted by: Ritzie

I don't know Nishi unless Abhay can break the spell himself. Remember how he broke Haseena's spell to save Pia? But I guess, Metz's spell is something more powerful. πŸ˜•

as Farah Said guys ABhay  Piya k liye Mitz to kya Masters k spell ko bhi tod sakta h...

His original track was not this evil woh toh ekta maata ne bana diya tha to get him for new show but to our good luck she dropped him from there now he will get on PKYEK back!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is liye toh I don't want him back... I really thought that someday we will get a sweet Sid but nope... aur bhi evil ho gaya 
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

No no I don't want Metz to wak up Abhay... It should be Piya's love... πŸ˜ How romantic... 
But I agree Maithali is more important than Sid... atleast for Abhiya... πŸ˜ƒ

Who else will? Abhay said only Metz can do it. But Abhay has broken Haseena's spell in the past to save Pia may be he can do it this time too.  Our Hero πŸ˜

And of course Metz is more important than Sid at this pointπŸ˜ƒ

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

pia's detective skills and pia ka pyaar will wake abhay up and then starts their new phase of love lief...after they meet i think maithili would return knowing that abhay is back with piya and she might create trouble for them...