Whom do u wanna see back after the leap? - Page 8

Poll Question :

Whom do u wanna see back after the leap?

Poll Choice
I want Sid back
No i dont want Sid back
I want Maithli back
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhaylove

If CV get that way otherwise imaging SID is back with METZ against abhay 🀒🀒
Once sid learns tht metz used him he will definately help abhiya😳 n I want Sidchi now😳😳
Originally posted by vivluv

Ritzie u look at poll dear most people want him back u look at sid ko bachao mission everyone wants him back except u guys

Those are the only people who want him back so soon, Archi. Rest of them haven't voted probably because their favourite options are not there. 
Originally posted by kisivaj

so pls support sid fans for his return...plzzz...atleast after a while...now people are already forgetting that an important character was killed...😭
and no danish pls...i want panchi to remain single for now...there are chances for her to be back with sid if at all he returns good...
DO u think anyone will forget SID 🀒😳😳. Just want things to be normal flow ...afterall we are going through roughe phase with low TRP and shows . Hope TRP is back with good story and then have SID too after a while

Just see polls everyone wants him back not just meπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› except u 3πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nope Archi...there r some ppl who prefer Metz over Sid too πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Ritzie

Those are the only people who want him back so soon, Archi. Rest of them haven't voted probably because their favourite options are not there. 
Well u people keep saying I am calling star one from tomorrow from all ma calling cards and asking them to get back sid n this time m gonna talk to them harshly to get him back😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by abhaylove

True fan is that who love show ...show nahe tho sid ka kya kam 🀒🀒. THink BIG sweety .πŸ˜ƒ
Ab bathao ...U want sid but ABHLYA come and deal with metz , werewolves ...and u want SID too

Cant he come little later 😳

Actually, I won't mind him coming later but for now it is very important that the focus is on the main story. Metz has to come back because she is the only one who can wake Abhay up from frozen state.
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

nope Archi...there r some ppl who prefer Metz over Sid too πŸ˜‰

Even sid knows his true fan and so he replies to meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Ritzie

With other option like werewolves , witches ...dont know what would be the POLL . Right now it is just between metz & SID

Nishi I get emotional when it comes to sid😳😳😳

yup...thats what we r trying to cure πŸ˜†

Once sid learns tht metz used him he will definately help abhiya😳 n I want Sidchi now😳😳

it was sid who kept Mitz in dark so it was both ways 
both of them used each other...

& when Sid will come to know abt Mtz then he will turn more evil & try to kill Mitz too..
then may b Mitz would help ABhiya bt i don't think Sid can help anybdtyexcept himself

Edited by kaushiki9 - 12 years ago