India-Forums

Navya
Navya

New promo 23rd May 2011 (Page 4)

MaaneetLover Groupbie
MaaneetLover
MaaneetLover

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Please upload the link for the promo ASAP...Thank you...

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Awful promo!!
Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
what a promo...sari maza kirkira kar diAngryAngryAngry
Kuch acha hua nahi ke ...Cry
CryCry
ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I think Anant's fear is understandable. He has gotten carried away with Navya's innocence and charm but he has to return back home in the midst of Bua Dadi and Baba. We cant expect a 20 year old to fight such an orthodox family.. But wait... That time will certainly come when he accepts his feelings for Navya and he will fight them and get her home as his wife in the right wayEmbarrassed. He is good with words (remember how he convinced Baba to let him go to Panchgani?)!!

If we want Navya to continue we have to be prepared for little judaai na? Alag honge toh drama barhega.. Drama barhega to milaap hoga.. Milaap hoga toh hamara khwaab poora hoga Approve

Yesterday's episode, I have no words...  The serial is right on track and its not going too fast. First love is always bekaboo!!!! They have portrayed it really well and I laud Shaheer on his amazing performance!!!Clap

With regards to Soumya, she is really good but I feel for her yaar.. Why do they make her do the pendulum eyes thing? I tried doing it just for kicks and ended up with a headache!!!ROFL

Long live Navya and Anant!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by eternal_maaneet - 24 May 2011 at 1:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suprialaddoo598

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
No anant dont do this to navya..oh god i feel so sad for navya..
kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

this is really sad... i really can't imagine this.  could u plz post the link...

Anant can't do this to Navya...
So true, kudh ke ghar me Navya ko friend bolke inro karneki himmat bhi nehi hai aur hamesha Navya ke ghar pahonch jaata hai, without even caring if it will create problems for her... his character i feel is sketched poorly by CV's, he comes across as a ziddi ladka who wants everything his way to his convenience... jab usey pata tha uske gharwalo ke baare mei toh Navya ke itne kareeb jaane ki kya zaroorat thi??? jabki usey pata hai Navya waisi nehi hai aur shayad usey Anant ke door jaane ke baad sadma bhi lage... feel sorry for Navya
kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
lol i was trying to quote Klar, qouted someone else by mistake Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index