New promo 23rd May 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
The promo was aired soon after tonight's episode finished..
Navya is shown smiling to herself..She says she has never felt like this in her life..
Anant on the other hand is tossing and turning in his bed..He is all tensed.. His voiceover says" Is pal ke baad mujhe Navya se door jana parega" because what  he is doing is against his family and his upbringing..he says" Mujhe Navya se door jana parega  jab ki usse door jane ka matlab apne apse door jana"
The dialogues are not exact..But this is the gist of it..
Finally what we have been dreading is here..Anant is already backtracking and the whole hoopla about engagement with Shagun has not even started yet..
I feel so sorry for Navya after seeing the promo..Anant seems to have given up already..Guess he will have to go through separation from Navya to realize what she means to him and then he will be ready to fight for his love..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
nahinnn ye kya suna diya...ANANT fight for ur love...not giving up hope...whats dis...😭...itni acchi epi k baad...nooo
Ohh gooodd.
I hope it's not true !!

I really don't want Anya's love to finish soo soon.
I mean, it's bearly begun... Anant can't back out !! : \

If he doesn't fight for his love, and if he gets engaged to that bimbo Shagun, i will KILL THE CREATIVES !!

-Amira-
YAAR ANANT only brought these emotions alive now he cant back off thats cheating...nooo its heart wrenching......
Thanks for the update! Looks like Anant the coward is here😳...I feel sorry for Navya...despite all her "darpok" ways, she actually had more guts and more honesty than Anant when it really counted.

I don't blame Anant for being confused and being swept away in the moment or something but he hasn't given ANYTHING concrete to Navya in return for her HONEST admission of her feelings and now taking any sort of risk for him...he EXPECTS so much but doesn't give anything back...and then conveniently backs off when he's scared of his family as well...I'm sorry but then I can only call him a coward only😕
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
this is really sad... i really can't imagine this.  could u plz post the link...

Anant can't do this to Navya...
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks for the update! Looks like Anant the coward is here😳...I feel sorry for Navya...despite all her "darpok" ways, she actually had more guts and more honesty than Anant when it really counts.

I don't blame Anant for being confused and being swept away in the moment or something but he hasn't given ANYTHING concrete to Navya in return for her HONEST admission of her feelings and now taking any sort of risk for him...he EXPECTS so much but doesn't give anything back...and then conveniently backs off when he's scared of his family as well...I'm sorry but then I can only call him a coward only😕

yea ur right... Navya showed more guts...  hope CVs won't make a mess up here..
heyy...this was sort of expected naa guys.😊..just dont get heartborken😉...this phase will only deepen their love.😳..have trust😉...do u remember...when ranveer challenged anant...he asked him...whetehr he had the guts to let love come to his life andhe after feeling the love😕...could anant still stick on to his parvarish...and again say pyaar is bakwaas and all..😳.they r showing the exact thing😉...he might try to stick on with his parvarish...but he will not succeed😆...he wont be able to do it...so dont worry...just keep faith..😉😳
Nooo...not so soon...the Darpok Anant is back...Navya took so many risks for him and now he is backing off...im heart broken...ok if he get engaged to that timbo Shagun...im gonna kill the creatives...

hopefully this backing off track make Anant realize the importance of Navya for him and also make Navya see the coward Anant really is...
Originally posted by Klars

Nooo...not so soon...the Darpok Anant is back...Navya took so many risks for him and now he is backing off...im heart broken...ok if he get engaged to that timbo Shagun...im gonna kill the creatives...

hopefully this backing off track make Anant realize the importance of Navya for him and also make Navya see the coward Anant really is...

LOLLL yes Navya should deffo get to see a glimpse of the NOT SO "brave" Anant as he otherwise claims to be😆😆...Should give her a reality check as well😆

Anant ke liye toh all ways are open conveniently if you think about it...since he hasn't DIRECTLY acknowledged any of his own feelings for Navya...hasn't told her upfront like she told him that day on the bridge...toh he can ofcourse back off and pretend like there wasn't anything there, can't he? I hope it doesn't come to that though...would really undermine Anant's character in this show.

For now, there's still a balance...he's not a picture perfect guy...he makes mistakes...he's human...but there's only so much they can show before he gets classified as a jerk for dumping Navya so suddenly😕