India-Forums

Navya
Navya

New promo 23rd May 2011

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
The promo was aired soon after tonight's episode finished..
Navya is shown smiling to herself..She says she has never felt like this in her life..
Anant on the other hand is tossing and turning in his bed..He is all tensed.. His voiceover says" Is pal ke baad mujhe Navya se door jana parega" because what  he is doing is against his family and his upbringing..he says" Mujhe Navya se door jana parega  jab ki usse door jane ka matlab apne apse door jana"
The dialogues are not exact..But this is the gist of it..
Finally what we have been dreading is here..Anant is already backtracking and the whole hoopla about engagement with Shagun has not even started yet..
I feel so sorry for Navya after seeing the promo..Anant seems to have given up already..Guess he will have to go through separation from Navya to realize what she means to him and then he will be ready to fight for his love..Ouch

Edited by laddoo598 - 23 May 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreebccl-Shonaa-MAYURIKTAXlovesuakshi-sidputulNisa_nrtulliMegaAngelzsC_O_O_Lganga16trTasneem-17deeps07kkl276shelly_nairtriashaDimdim.-Arishi-Bobbi.Soulmate_SanasamratrocksPeace67Jasmine...widaAreYaar

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
nahinnn ye kya suna diya...ANANT fight for ur love...not giving up hope...whats dis...Cry...itni acchi epi k baad...noooOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nr-Arishi-

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ohh gooodd.
I hope it's not true !!

I really don't want Anya's love to finish soo soon.
I mean, it's bearly begun... Anant can't back out !! : \

If he doesn't fight for his love, and if he gets engaged to that bimbo Shagun, i will KILL THE CREATIVES !!

-Amira-
triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
YAAR ANANT only brought these emotions alive now he cant back off thats cheating...nooo its heart wrenching...Ouch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Looks like Anant the coward is hereStern Smile...I feel sorry for Navya...despite all her "darpok" ways, she actually had more guts and more honesty than Anant when it really counted.

I don't blame Anant for being confused and being swept away in the moment or something but he hasn't given ANYTHING concrete to Navya in return for her HONEST admission of her feelings and now taking any sort of risk for him...he EXPECTS so much but doesn't give anything back...and then conveniently backs off when he's scared of his family as well...I'm sorry but then I can only call him a coward onlyConfused

Edited by nureat01 - 23 May 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harry_pottersupriaCrazzmatazzshelly_nairDimdim.Nisha_90sajni786-SMay31-

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
this is really sad... i really can't imagine this.  could u plz post the link...

Anant can't do this to Navya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks for the update! Looks like Anant the coward is hereStern Smile...I feel sorry for Navya...despite all her "darpok" ways, she actually had more guts and more honesty than Anant when it really counts.

I don't blame Anant for being confused and being swept away in the moment or something but he hasn't given ANYTHING concrete to Navya in return for her HONEST admission of her feelings and now taking any sort of risk for him...he EXPECTS so much but doesn't give anything back...and then conveniently backs off when he's scared of his family as well...I'm sorry but then I can only call him a coward onlyConfused

yea ur right... Navya showed more guts...  hope CVs won't make a mess up here..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolAreYaar

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
heyy...this was sort of expected naa guys.Smile..just dont get heartborkenWink...this phase will only deepen their love.Embarrassed..have trustWink...do u remember...when ranveer challenged anant...he asked him...whetehr he had the guts to let love come to his life andhe after feeling the loveConfused...could anant still stick on to his parvarish...and again say pyaar is bakwaas and all..Stern Smile.they r showing the exact thingWink...he might try to stick on with his parvarish...but he will not succeedLOL...he wont be able to do it...so dont worry...just keep faith..WinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KlarsbcclMegaAngelzs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index