True! CWB always gives us hopeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Yes sanju i loved abhlya scene ...so emotional and touching to see abhay . Abhay kept the promise to give piya good life , protect her till he is there . It was painful  when he walked and sat on  the ice looking to piya

Lovely post and painful to see ABHAY in slumber ...hope someone really help himOuch
Roopa today whole forum is suffering from pain frst of all due to star one people jerks and now due to abhiya powerful scene . And it ws heart melting  to watch Abhay in such a deep pain and pia's plain reaction to memory loss when she was standing still ws more painful

Thanx alot 4 replying and hope that abhay is freed from all this soon

-rupa-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

yes i was thinking to make similar topic on abhiya...
good that u made it...it was so painful for abhay to erase piya's memories and walk out of her life...

Hey thanx alot and today every topic on forum is dedicated to Abhiya onlyEmbarrassed. But everyone forund that scene very popular

their hug and the way abhay was crying and emotionally kissing her forehead and hugging tightly with passion when she was hypnotized was literally painful for us to see abhay in that condition...

We have always seen abhay in pitty condition but today the scene was so powerful that everyone was flooded with so emotions and This is the reason everyone is feeling sad  and watching abhiya parting was making it more painful

the way they showed flashbacks in reverse order was amazing...hats off to cv's to show us a very passionate way of their love story...

Flashbacks were shown perfectly. It was shown like Pia is loosing something precious
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Yes i jst luved 2day's show + i not evn changed channel 4 once not evn in break & Abhay piya luv is Ahh I cant evn express
Today first half was pure emotional thing and I am sso sure everyone like us were sticted to STAR ONE only to watch such powerful show and ya today abhiya chemistry was on the top
Thanx alot 4 replyingSmile
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was mindblowing...abhaya rocked..it was a magical performance from both.

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

True! CWB always gives us hopeLOL
Exactly thats why whole forum loves baba sooo muchLOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Yesterday's episode was mindblowing...abhaya rocked..it was a magical performance from both.
yup it was too emotional and painful to watch both of them in that condition and really both of them performed really very well
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
yes it was very painful suku did a superb job!!her expo's were superb!and guess what CWB is backLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index