Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When Happily Ever After became Once Upon a Time... (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

True..?? If Metz had been a little selfless in Love..that wuld have been the most viewable scene..!!Atleast I wished for that..!!
But Life needs some Saucy Evilish Grin sprinkled over..!!
Abhay knew it from beginning..There wuld be all this difficulties in btw them..
Lyf makes you fall in love Heart...and also makes you cry...It maybe ironical but its true that you come to know the value of precious relations until the make you cryy!!...
But Abhay has even taken away ,this right of crying from Pia..!!The very right that she could remember him till her existences..!!Pia begged him not to..Not to erase ,to remove his memories,she culd survive with them..!!But,Abhay did erased it.. I don't feel in here anyone is at finger point..Abhay did what he thought is suitable for making Pia's life a Heaven..!! rather then giving her a Living Hell.!!
Emptiness..!! True..? I wuld love to see how will she figure it out..Fire though frozen but,this Wind will blow away all the flora n sand away.. Will Enlighten The Fire Flame Of Their Love Again..!!
And About u're topic title..True..?? It gives you pain when Happily Ever after turns out to be Once upon a Time..!!
But, you forgetting the main theme,Once Upon a Time is written at the beginning of a Story..And Happily Ever after at the End..!! When life's brings in all happiness,fulfilling all our desires making nothing to remain as our aim , our goal..than,Life is little lame.. when you have everything u ask for,it's makes u ignore something very important..!!Not everytime the case may be is always there..??
There Love Is A fairytale, though A Dark one.. Blessing from divine forces was always there with there love.. *Proof* Well,Sometimes you could just feel it..
 Though there love story is Dark..It has more Brightness than any-other Fairytale with Glitter Powder..!!
The Brightness of love pure n divine..!! 

I don't approve of Abhay erasing Pia's memories either. Yes, you're right when you say that Pia had a right to keep those memories intact but then again, how far can you blame Abhay? As you said, he's justified. All he wants is Pia to lead a normal life. Little does he know that destiny will once again throw Pia in the shadows of his world, rather, Pia herself will readily enter his world again.
I love your last para. Well, fairytale or not, AbhIya are surely meant to be together. Sometimes, Happily Ever After just doesn't matter. Even if they aren't happy always, just the fact that they're together will make everything worth it =)

Thanks for replying!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome post yes Abhay & piya were 2 gud 2day & v all cried for thm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

not only abiya fans, it made me too feel so emotional about their parting....it was so painful for abhay to erase piya's memories and walk out of her life...

their hug and the way abhay was crying and emotionally kissing her forehead and hugging tightly with passion when she was hypnotized was literally painful for us to see abhay in that condition...

the way they showed flashbacks in reverse order was amazing...hats off to cv's for showing us a very passionate way of their love story...

Abhay's condition has always been worth all the sympathy in the world. Life really throws the toughest of tests on him, doesn't it? Sometimes, I feel fate is a sadist towards Abhay. Nothing has come easy on him. This time was no different. 
The scene was extremely powerful and impactful, one I'll remember for a long time. Honestly, I was blankly watching the rest of the episode. Everything went over my head because my mind was still stuck on that one scene. 
Thanks for replying :)

-rupa-

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by NIDIZ

True..?? If Metz had been a little selfless in Love..that wuld have been the most viewable scene..!!Atleast I wished for that..!!
But Life needs some Saucy Evilish Grin sprinkled over..!!
Abhay knew it from beginning..There wuld be all this difficulties in btw them..
Lyf makes you fall in love Heart...and also makes you cry...It maybe ironical but its true that you come to know the value of precious relations until the make you cryy!!...
But Abhay has even taken away ,this right of crying from Pia..!!The very right that she could remember him till her existences..!!Pia begged him not to..Not to erase ,to remove his memories,she culd survive with them..!!But,Abhay did erased it.. I don't feel in here anyone is at finger point..Abhay did what he thought is suitable for making Pia's life a Heaven..!! rather then giving her a Living Hell.!!
Emptiness..!! True..? I wuld love to see how will she figure it out..Fire though frozen but,this Wind will blow away all the flora n sand away.. Will Enlighten The Fire Flame Of Their Love Again..!!
And About u're topic title..True..?? It gives you pain when Happily Ever after turns out to be Once upon a Time..!!
But, you forgetting the main theme,Once Upon a Time is written at the beginning of a Story..And Happily Ever after at the End..!! When life's brings in all happiness,fulfilling all our desires making nothing to remain as our aim , our goal..than,Life is little lame.. when you have everything u ask for,it's makes u ignore something very important..!!Not everytime the case may be is always there..??
There Love Is A fairytale, though A Dark one.. Blessing from divine forces was always there with there love.. *Proof* Well,Sometimes you could just feel it..
 Though there love story is Dark..It has more Brightness than any-other Fairytale with Glitter Powder..!!
The Brightness of love pure n divine..!! 

I don't approve of Abhay erasing Pia's memories either. Yes, you're right when you say that Pia had a right to keep those memories intact but then again, how far can you blame Abhay? As you said, he's justified. All he wants is Pia to lead a normal life. Little does he know that destiny will once again throw Pia in the shadows of his world, rather, Pia herself will readily enter his world again.
I love your last para. Well, fairytale or not, AbhIya are surely meant to be together. Sometimes, Happily Ever After just doesn't matter. Even if they aren't happy always, just the fact that they're together will make everything worth it =)

Thanks for replying!
Thats exactly my point..Living n being together Eternally..is the most happiest moment in any lovers life..!!
The satisfaction of I'll Always Be there for you gives u more courage than anything..n thats what matters in any sort of relation..!!

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

you know what Today's episode was the most emotional in show's history I think.Last time , I think I cried this much in maha episode, and Piya's accident . But, Today I cried more than ever. There have been emotional episodes in the past, but I don't think it matches up to today. This whole week has been one heck of a roller coaster for me. From my sickness , personal life turmoil to this show ending rumours, and then today's, and last week episode. I really do not have anywords to say. The pain, agony, suffering I feel right now . I have never experience before. It's like a knife stabbed through my heart. The pain Abhay felt was so natural, and raw. It was like I am almost there. It was a reality for me, even though it's a show. I don't think I ever cried for any t.v. character as much as I cried for Abhay today.  Even Damon, I tried him for in T.V.D. , but it can compare to Abhay's. The whole 10 mins of Abhiya. All I did was had tear in my eyes. I am still crying. Half my mascara got ruined, and my make up when I was outside having lunch.LOL. You are right no matter what these together are sealed by fate, and destiny. They will meet again, fall in love, and emerge strong together than before. Their love will emerge victorious. I think the leap is kind taken by cvs to make Abhiya's love more stronger. Piya is already haunted by her past even though she has amensia now. That lump in heart still there. She will search for answers to her quest. Believe when she discovers it, she will regain her memory back. Abhay will soon wake up. He will protect Piya from werewolf again, and Piya again will fall for him. I think this track will make Abhay realize that no matter how hard he tries to distance himself away from Piya to give ger a normal life. It won't matter because she still going to find her way to him, and he is going too. He will realize that Piya is his soulmate, and they are binded . I love how you summounded it up that Maithali had the power to accept her defeat, and let Abhiya have their fairy tale. By taking Piya's precious moments, Abhay is depriving Piya of something very important part of her life.  I just Abhay wakes from his slumber soon, and I can't wait to see what happens. How these come across each other.

Thanks for replying, Syria. I hope everything is fine on your personal front and if not, may it be sorted soon.
As far as the show goes, despite all it's flaws, certain episodes and moments are such that make everything else seem worthwhile as well. This particular scene, which was nothing less than EPIC was one of them. 
Abhay is wrong when he says they aren't meant to be. They are, their souls are bounded and connected and he will realise that when he sees Pia falling in love with him all over again. He underestimates her feelings for him. They aren't this weak that partial amnesia can erase them. Abhay didn't rule just her mind, he touched her heart and penetrated through her soul. He can erase the memories but he can never erase the impact he's created on her or those feelings. 
They're bound to happen. One day, they'll be together and that day, we AbhIya fans will cry again, we'll have tears of joy =')
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

So true. The words You've used to capture Abhiya's departure into the unknown. Fate always has a way of playing cupid. This meeting will be different because this time Pia is a lot wiser than she'd ever been before. She's grown up. Abhay forgot one thing. Lifes never predicatable. Pia will choose the same route again to Abhay but only difference is... Pia isn't the naive orphan any more. She knows what it feels to be loved. So Abhay hold on tight. Pia's coming your way to share your pain and your love

Thanks, Aysha. Pia will be a lot wiser no doubt but I'm going to miss her innocence and simplicity. I love her new avatar but seeing today's episode, I realised I'll miss the girl-next-door Pia. 
But something tells me this time she'll be more stubborn than before about loving Abhay. She seems to have the spunk to fight for her love. Let's see how Abhay gets out of this one. I know he wont be able to. They'll have to unite ultimately whether he likes it or not Big smile
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
for the first time in my life, i actually liked their scenes. okay, not like like, but they didn't bore me like they used to. i haven't watched the show since like two months, but i watched to catch on for my desi carlor & the new wolfie. <3 i didn't forward abhiya's scenes too, like i used to. i can't say i felt for them - because i didn't. they might be the leads of the show, but i never liked their storyline. today, however, it was like a wounded fairytale - forbidden and impossible. i guess THAT's what caught my attention. i won't say i'm dying to have them back together, 'coz i'm not. i'm enjoying this self confident independent pia - but, yes, i want abhay back in the show asap. <3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Yes , With today's episode PKYEK is back to square one. I only hope that the Creatives do not take forever to bring back Abhay.

Technically, you're right Anamika. But I'm hoping things will be quicker this time. 
Apparently, CVs don't have forever to bring Abhay back if we trust the latest rumours from the mills of SO shows. Whatever it is, I, under NO circumstances, want this track to be dragged. It hurts way too much to see AbhIya apart and that too in this condition Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index