When Happily Ever After became Once Upon a Time... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Awesome One Neetz 🤗

Fate have tied 'em , they'll certainly meet again as true love never dies so they couldn't be fall apart ... Heart touChin' Abhay's dialogues has weeped me Out busrtly .. the severance was much agonizin' as compare to before .. 'cos any wound can be heal but a wound Of Love can never be Cured .. Piya will never ever forget Abhay , 'cos every time she tries to forget every time she remembers him .. Thier love is immortal , they're soul mates and souls can never fall apart ..
They stay into eaCh others body and heart .. Despite Of all this , Piya is incomplete without Abhay and somethin' subconcious is wrigglin' in her heart until she finds the truth Of her Past ..
Its the hardest truth that " Everythin' happens for a reason " but to wait for that reason is the more hardest thing to come along , and agonziin' thing to endure .. Two Lovers Two Bodies But One sOul Will Meet One Day ..

Thank you, Sadaf! 🤗
Fate doesn't want them apart, true. It is just testing their love and giving them a hard time, that's all. 
But one day they will meet. How long can you make someone suffer? Abhay is suffering and Pia is suffering as well, she doesn't even know it. I'm waiting for them to come face to face.
I love your last paragraph! You always write so well 👏
Originally posted by sanjna4

Comment updated on page 1 and my hands are itching to spam ur topic🤣

Go ahead. My topic is at your mercy now 😆
Originally posted by Blizard

Amazingly written  👏and yes the ywill meet agian

Thank you. They will have to meet again. Their souls are connected. Let's see how long they can keep apart =)
OMG chillz wat a lovely post🤗 i jst love ur titles everytym nd d matter of ur post was also amazing...love u for such good analysis❤️
Chill, Im actually crying after reading this.. & Ur right, anyone watching those 10 mins will cry.. The pain in Abhay's eyes.. Atleast Pia has her family to console her, but Abhay?? He has no one. He was wrong when he said that he is a dead being. He is actually alive.. Pia had made him alive. But Maithili killed him once again. I felt so much pain when he erased her memories. Those were the only thing Pia wanted. If not Abhay, Atleast she could live with those memories... & Ur Title is apt.. Hats Off to You for such a wonderful post.
You are simply brilliant in what you have summed up.
But this is a dark love story where we may just get the 'Happily ever after' ending...
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Awesome post yes Abhay & piya were 2 gud 2day & v all cried for thm

True. I've seen that scene uncountable times, yet, I cry every time I watch it. It's heartwrenching =(
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

for the first time in my life, i actually liked their scenes. okay, not like like, but they didn't bore me like they used to. i haven't watched the show since like two months, but i watched to catch on for my desi carlor & the new wolfie. <3 i didn't forward abhiya's scenes too, like i used to. i can't say i felt for them - because i didn't. they might be the leads of the show, but i never liked their storyline. today, however, it was like a wounded fairytale - forbidden and impossible. i guess THAT's what caught my attention. i won't say i'm dying to have them back together, 'coz i'm not. i'm enjoying this self confident independent pia - but, yes, i want abhay back in the show asap. <3 

Lol! The post wasn't about this but I'm glad you liked their scene for once. 
@bold: It was always like that. I'm glad, for once, the writers could portray it properly =)
Originally posted by mangona

so really wrote it magically u r right my hearrt now ache 4 abiya i really cant wrote more cause my heart is aching

Aww! I can understand how you feel. I've watched that scene a zillion times now and cried each time 😔
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH GOD CHILZ..My neethi..  .what title yaar..SUPER DUPER..happily ever after to once upon a time..eh,,>> BRILLIANT & each & every word you ahev written needs to be kissed..adn Chilz..sorry I wll not write anything..as I have written all my balabbering in my as usual LONG POST..And I actually feel like I saw the mirror when I read your post..which was telling me..you better remain silent..!!😆

Aww!! Thank you so much, Hema!! You better NOT remain silent because no one understands AbhIya the way you do! We need you 🤗