Originally posted by Love_Anant

i agree wid u

thank u..Smile

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bristi04

physical intimacy s a huge problem developing among the teenage ..that the director wants to show may be!otherwise they hardly know each other..they don't know may be each others  likes ...dislikes... but without trying to know each other...they statred..this intimacy...may be because of this they 'll face some problem obviously...
what do u think...i know everyone s enjoying..that's true..but how love should be defined?

very good analysis dear.  i don't think most of  the teenagers in this country want this sort of physical intimacy in real life... but frankly speaking most of us would like to see these things in the shows...LOL.  it is b'coz reel and real life are entirely different.

Regarding A&N, they are completely out of this world now.  they really don't know they are in love...
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

physical intimacy s a huge problem developing among the teenage ..that the director wants to show may be!otherwise they hardly know each other..they don't know may be each others  likes ...dislikes... but without trying to know each other...they statred..this intimacy...may be because of this they 'll face some problem obviously...
what do u think...i know everyone s enjoying..that's true..but how love should be defined?

very good analysis dear.  i don't think most of  the teenagers in this country want this sort of physical intimacy in real life... but frankly speaking most of us would like to see these things in the shows...LOL.  it is b'coz reel and real life are entirely different.

Regarding A&N, they are completely out of this world now.  they really don't know they are in love...

What you said is true.."They don't know if they are in LOVE and  I add here its so much". I have a kid who is almost a teenageer. Like Shelly said not everyone is like this but on the whole this generation is far more  is quick and faster and things have to happen immediately. There is no tolerance  at all.

Good only if everything is under limit and moderation.  I have seen kids ( coming from conservative and strict families  not all )  misbehaving. They want to try the forbidden..and this applies to all generations not only now. Its the best for Parents to balance it out.

They tend to portray a dual personalities. Let's see how this serial shapes up.

Edited by KripaRajput - 24 May 2011 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

What you said is true.."They don't know if they are in LOVE and  I add here its so much". I have a kid who is almost a teenageer. Like Shelly said not everyone is like this but on the whole this generation is far more  is quick and faster and things have to happen immediately. There is no tolerance  at all.

Good only if everything is under limit and moderation.  I have seen kids ( coming from conservative and strict families  not all )  misbehaving. They want to try the forbidden..and this applies to all generations not only now. Its the best for Parents to balance it out.

They tend to portray a dual personalities. Let's see how this serial shapes up.

I agree with u totally.  as I'm not a teenager, I could understand this more easily..LOL LOL LOL
bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

thank u shelly..but it happens also because of their age..they alwayz think imotionaly..not practically...most of the time boys take chance..
bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karansajan

nice THOUGHT

thank u dear...Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index