Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, i mean, dekho Love in unconditional and it doesnt tell u before it happens! :P
LOL, so u can fall in Love anytime, no control on that, involuntarily, BUT, i prefer Arranged marriages 😳, cz, well, i dunno, maybe bcz its more decent, and parents cant be wrong at such a thing 😳
i think its cute, when u get to explore ur spouse AFTER marriage! 😳
LOL, my POV, others may disagree! :)
serendipity. thumbnail
i know, Shini will put it, dont worry :)
priya185 thumbnail
ok
:)
i g2g revise
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

@Sanjana: i knowww!
Frankly, i wud've watched the show even if it were of new actor/actresses or not known people, other than ram and Priya, cz i just LOVEEE the concept of Love after marriage, and i do believe in Arranged Marriages! 😳, Plan to do an arranged one too!
*hopefully*
😆

I love the concept too.. and yes alot of TV marriages is couple who fall in love then marry yet this will be aspect which is one that is not only minimal but very relate- able for people as most people have had arranged marriages. I mean its only sort naya zamaana when people chose before it was left for the parents and if dulha/dulhaan were okay then shaadi not like aaj kal when everyone meets in college/uni.. I sound like a granny but it is true hence why I can't wait to see how they tackle it!. I do believe in arranged marriages too and hopefully will have one too. 😆 
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

I love the concept too.. and yes alot of TV marriages is couple who fall in love then marry yet this will be aspect which is one that is not only minimal but very relate- able for people as most people have had arranged marriages. I mean its only sort naya zamaana when people chose before it was left for the parents and if dulha/dulhaan were okay then shaadi not like aaj kal when everyone meets in college/uni.. I sound like a granny but it is true hence why I can't wait to see how they tackle it!. I do believe in arranged marriages too and hopefully will have one too. 😆 

hey sanju...how r u???

n agree even i luv the concept...so real!!! n top of it RAM being the lead EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey everyone...

i love the chemistry that they got more then the concept... they definitely look amazing together...
ramsha_002 thumbnail
yeah .the chemistry they share is already making me exciting...for the show...!!!
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Tu bhi aah gayi! LMAO!! <3 Yes I love the chemistry that they have already which shows in the promo's.
I suppose they can easily talk cos they have worked for BT before and been two very well loved characters so its imp that ppl love them together. =)
serendipity. thumbnail
true, obviously, the chemistry is already soo cuute! 😍
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

^^ Tu bhi aah gayi! LMAO!! <3 Yes I love the chemistry that they have already which shows in the promo's.

I suppose they can easily talk cos they have worked for BT before and been two very well loved characters so its imp that ppl love them together. =)

main toh kab se yahi hun...see my BALH sigs in creations gal...pg 1 n 2!!! i hv been making it since i saw the first promo lol...its RAM KAPOOR'S show how can i stay away from it!!!!😛😛😛