Navya
Navya

A thought ...

acoustic Newbie
acoustic
acoustic

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hey ,
   Am usually a silent spectator .. but today am urged to put forth my view ! I love Navya .. well .. its hard not to like such a realistic show .. I observed that a lot of ppl are worried about the pace of this show .. But think abt it .. this is how it is these days ! We are impulsive .. n when we go thru that adolescent phase .. we tend to forget abt our family background ! So we cant blame navyas or Ananths charectr .. Yes .. there are limits .. but they haven crossed it as yet .. n nor will they .. cause come wht may .. this is a family show !!!!
   And as for the fact that they don kno each other well .. id like to negate that ! Ananth knows her tooo well .. he knows she wouldn express her feelings blatantly ( unlike him .. guys are usually besharam :p ).. n thats why he say " chup raho :) " . I loved that!
 This is just my opinion ... cause I totally enjoyed today's  episode .. and what made it even better .. was the background music .. Outstanding !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300shenzzsupriaArhiliciousLOVEThaniyah_KsmitasmitaJasmine...

shenzz Senior Member
shenzz
shenzz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you! i just loved today's episode !

and i liked the part where he asked her to keep quite if her answer is yes..smart one from anant i must say! hahah

the background music was awesome and totally suited the romantic scenes..anant in romantic mood looks soo hawwwt! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
ur take on the BG music...yuppp...it was awesome, n suited their every move...v romantic, very well played, thats one of the biggest plus points of this show, the BG music, title song...
tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
yaa i agreee...guys r totallly besharam...n evn seedha shy guys turn bindaaas n dnt care abt othrs wn dey like a girl..!! bt wht irks me is tht..its gng way too fasttt... i mean usually it shd strt wd talking on fone...gtng to knw each oder btr n all...seedha phy.proxmity is hard to digest...aw...ya dey r young n impulsive..so its natural...lets c...! Smile LOL
d new promo is scary ...suddenly anant realises? was he waiting fr dis moment..get close..n den let go off her(to prove to himself ..dt ranbir's challenge...n in d process actly fell in love wd navya?)??
acoustic Newbie
acoustic
acoustic

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Ya i agree .. maybe this could have waited for a couple of  months .. still .. youth today are FAST !!! But the new promo sucks !!! poor girl :(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index