YOU NEVER KNOW (MAANEET) - # 1 - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ritzy09

Anu, aaj You NEVER KNOW ki baari hai...kab update kar rahi ho...i just read the last part again...I wish there was a multiple like button available with every view...ha

please update soon...

Haha ... you know my pattern now...

I am working on it... office ke beech me time nikal ker beech beech me working on update... will  post it today... I am trying to post it today...
that's really nice that u r updaing
hi Anu,

right now, i am reading the left our parts.

i will come back with my comments soon.

143 dear
Originally posted by tellyme

Haha ... you know my pattern now...

I am working on it... office ke beech me time nikal ker beech beech me working on update... will  post it today... I am trying to post it today...

kya kaarein besabri se intezaar jo karte hain...πŸ˜‰
anu me also waiting

plzzz post  the update soon yaar
Hi All...

Here I am with next part. I just hope I have placed things properly. Please keep reading, liking and  commenting...

I know you all will have lots of queries after this update but trust me i will clear whole story in next part

Thanks,
Anu

Part 30
--------------------

Next morning Maan is busy making some arrangment...even at breakfast and at lunch his mind is completely involved in something and he doesn't bother to talk to anyone... It's sunday, everyone is at home so they all notices Maan's sudden
change in behaviour

He is completely restless..."bass Geet mera bharosa ker le... phir ek pal bhi main use apne se dur nahi karoonga..."

so whole day he keeps himself busy with his arrangement.. In the evening at 7:00 pm he call Drived satyaram to his room and gives him the proper instructions

Geet on the other hand is restless... Maan's cell is swiched off.."chado..hamesha ya to call nahi kerte ya phir cell switch off ker dete hain... main nahi call karoongee.. main itnee pagl ho rahee hoon inke liye aur inhe to meri koi fikar hee
nahi..."

she desperatly wants to meet him.. spend time with him and so she is getting frustrated...

Driver Styaram reached HV...

Mr. H is sitting in the hall talking to mrs H... their topic is Maan and Geet..

Driver:"Sir, Maan sahab ne Geet madam ke liye gari bheji hai aur aapke liye yeh khat..."

Mr H takes the letter and opens it

Uncle,
Maine gari bhejee hai Geet ke liye, agar aapkee permission ho tou Geet ko bhej dijiye.
I know my asking for permission will seem odd to you but I need to do this.
I am going to tell Geet my truth today and I want to do it with your permision.
But untill she doesn't know my truth I don't feel my full right on her.
I also know, you don't want me to tell her the truth as you trust me, but Geet is a grown up girl now and she is going to be
my wife who has full right to know about me and make her decisions.
I need your blessings today.
Maan.

Mr H closes the letter..

Mr H:"yeh ladka bilkul pagal hai.. jo galtee isne kee hee nahi uskee safaii dene ko pareshan hai... abb Geet ko sab batana chata hai"

Mrs H:"tou batane dijiye na... dil halka ho jayega uska... yeh tou sochiye kitnee lucky hai Geet..itna pyar kerta hai Maan use.. aajj mujhe pura bharosa ho gaya Maan hamaree Geet ko kitna khush rakhega.."

mr H:"per Geet abhi bhi bachhee hai... I don't know how will she interpret everything"

Mrs H:"Bachee thee abb nahi hai... yeh tou Maan ke saath Geet ke pyar kee bhi pareksha hai... aajj agar dono pass ho gaye to hame inhe lekar aagee koi bhi chinta nahi rahegee..."

Then mrs Handa goes to Geet and asks her to get ready as Maan has sent a car for her... Geet gets excited... she was so angry on Maan whole and suddenly this comes...

Geet:"kya Maan ne gadi bheji hai... main khamkha hee unpe tab se naraz ho rahee thi"

Mrs H:"Geet you chotee chotee baat pe naraz nahi hote... you are going to be his wife so you should trust him.. koi bhi important kaam aa skta hai.. he can be stuck with anything important and cannot call you or not pay attention to you... you
have to support him not be angry on every small thing..."

Geet:"I know... you guys are his advocate.. per main samajh rahee hoon aap kya ker rahee hain MoM.. now help me get ready... pehle se inform tak nahi kiya"

Mrs H selects a white churidar for Geet and helps her get ready...

Mrs H:"kya jamana aa gaya hai... Maa apne betee ko Date ke liye tayar ker rahee hai..."

Geet hugs her Mom:"my sweetest Mom..."

mrs H wanted to give some suggestins to Geet but then stays mum...

"it is now time for her to make decision.. i will not influence her"

Geet goes..she is lost in her thought of Maan whole way and when car stops she comes out of her thought and see the place

"aarre yeh to Maan ka apna Farm house hai... yahan bulaya hain Maan ne mujhe.. how romantic"

She walks forward looking for Maan she sees a figure infront of water fountain which is beautifully lighted and is changing it's colour... She comes closer and sees that Maan is continously observing her approach... she runs and hugs him...

She hits him with her hand on his chest "aajj din bhar kitna sataya mujhe... kyun kerte hain aisa... aise hee diwanee hoon aapkee aur dewana banana chahte hain...hain na..."

she again hugs him tightly... Maan says nothing just holds both her hand
in his.. "come on..lets go sit on the veranda" he is so nervous words are not helping him...

She holds him by his arm and hangs her on him while walking...

Geet:"Maan this is a beautifull place...thank you so much" she gives a slight kiss his on his arm...

Maan looks at her and smiles

they settle on the bench on the veranda...

Geet:"aapp kuch boliye bhi naa Maan... aur yeh suitcase kyun khol rahen hai... should I expect more surprises.."

Maan's heart is beating faster... he doesn't want to shatter his innocent Geet... but words are not helping so he has to just show her everything and let her decide...

The suitcase is filled with old newspapers... he handles her one... "read this"

Geet:"yeh kaisa sense of humour hai Maan...itne romantic setup me main newspaper padoon woh bhi purana... Mazak baand kijiye abb"

Maan gets stern:"koi mazak nahi hai... read this article... and see the picture below..."

Geet sees picture of Maan with a girl in his arm...

she read headline "Maan singh Khurana- ek aur raish jaade ke aiyashee"

Geet is shocked...looks up at Maan:"she is Sameera... right"

Maan nods yes

She see's the date

Geet:"I was in London that time" Maan nods yes again

next newspaper: "Sameera Ahuja -  Blames Maan Singh Khurana for physical abuse.."

there are again some pictures of Maan and Sameera

Geet says nothing... Reads next "Maan singh Khurana gives no explaination - what does it mean"

he hands her next "Maan singh speaks at last - It's all made up story says Maan singh Khurana"

He hands her next... Geet's hands are shaking Reads next "Strong proof against Sameera Ahuja -  The story was a preplanned setup"

Next "Maan singh khurana comes up with more proof against Sameera Ahuja"

Next "Experts discuss cases againt Sameera"

Next "Sameera Ahuja losses all her modelling contracts"

Next "Maan singh Khurana withdraw the case against Sameera"

Next "Controversy continues - Why did Maan Singh khurana with draw the case"

next "Maan singh Khurana -  a big heart" Other "Is there any reason behind the case withdrawal"

Other "Is this the Money power?? " and so on the news continued some in his favour and some still with suspision.

Tears rolling down Geet's eyes... she is not looking at Maan

Next to be continued

Precap: The story of Maan's past continues
So guys what do you think is going on in Geet's mind

Res

edited------

Yipee me first

ok so let me start

good maan ne finally apne past k baare mein geet ko batane ke baare mein soch liyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved d way he asked for permission from her parents

n ys geet's parents r right ye geet k pyar ki pariksha hain n ys maan humesha geet ka khayal rakhega

nice mom n daughter convo... kya zamana aa gaya hai mummy ko apne beti ko date pe jaane k liye taiyar karna pad raha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow loved the way maan was telling geet abt his past through newspapers

now cming to your question hw will geet react... wo sab maan kya kehta hain uspar depend karta hain in d sense ... geet is in tears... m sure maan sirf newspapers nahi dikhayega he will defo say something

i really want geet to listen to everything n then i m sure any girl who has someone like maan in her life will defo trust him...she will feel proud that this person loves me so much k inspite of the fear that he might lose me forever he had the guts to tell me the truth...

geet bhale hi thodi immature hain magar if she really loves maan she will understand him m sure

brilliant update
hope u don't mind longer comments

love -Piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
I hope geet won't misunderstands him

Really really i don't want that to happen

I am bit tensed about ur next partnow
great and fantastic part wanna read more about maan's past

nice update...waiting 4 next...cont soon