YOU NEVER KNOW (MAANEET) - # 1 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
nice part...waiting to see how will geet manofy maan?
Anu...great update...liked Vicky's advice to Geet!!  Geet may be slow...but she isn't stupid...glad she reasoned out why Maan is maintaining a distance from her.  Maan Singh Ji...chalo ab dekhte hain kaise bach paate he app apne SHERNI se?!!πŸ˜†  Looking forward to the next part...curious to see how she will manage to get the picture taken of her and Maan alone...lagta hai ab Vicky ko hi kuch karna pedega.   Perhaps Geet will trap Maan into a private trek...or everyone goes on a trek and they somehow get separated...would love to see some MANGAL in the JUNGLE...!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

As far as Manofying Maan...i don't think Geet can do this verbally, she has to do it via actions, and conveniently created situations...for Maan is surely a tough nut to crack!!   He won't admit is feeling verbally so easily, but his attraction towards her...and his rising feelings for her will not permit him to leave her alone and in possible danger... and her nearness will wear on him physically...enough so that he has another weak moment...maybe a first kiss...liplock...or a tight hug with a kiss on her head or face..!!😳☺️
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
Lovely update dear i liked it very much plz do cont...Thanks 4 the pm
loved reading ur update...please carry on...
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Anu...great update...liked Vicky's advice to Geet!!  Geet may be slow...but she isn't stupid...glad she reasoned out why Maan is maintaining a distance from her.  Maan Singh Ji...chalo ab dekhte hain kaise bach paate he app apne SHERNI se?!!πŸ˜†  Looking forward to the next part...curious to see how she will manage to get the picture taken of her and Maan alone...lagta hai ab Vicky ko hi kuch karna pedega.   Perhaps Geet will trap Maan into a private trek...or everyone goes on a trek and they somehow get separated...would love to see some MANGAL in the JUNGLE...!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

As far as Manofying Maan...i don't think Geet can do this verbally, she has to do it via actions, and conveniently created situations...for Maan is surely a tough nut to crack!!   He won't admit is feeling verbally so easily, but his attraction towards her...and his rising feelings for her will not permit him to leave her alone and in possible danger... and her nearness will wear on him physically...enough so that he has another weak moment...maybe a first kiss...liplock...or a tight hug with a kiss on her head or face..!!😳☺️

Wow...love your analysis...yeah he is a tough one...let's see how Geet's this proceed...I love your tips and points you raise...
really interesting loved each and every part hope geet plan works and tell her feelings to maan.
hey !! awesome FF with very nice concept...
loved reading it...all parts r wonderful..
Geet is soo naughty n stubborn..LOL..i just love her..
plzz update sooonnn...

Originally posted by tellyme

Wow...love your analysis...yeah he is a tough one...let's see how Geet's this proceed...I love your tips and points you raise...

Hope you don't my dropping ideas...i will live writing a Maaneet FF vicariously thru you...i have a lot of ideas, but don't have the time or the confidence to write a story!!
πŸ˜‰
Love ur ff... Read parts 1 a to 14 they r too good... Can't wait to see what geet will do next