The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

TVD Free-For-All Comment Ficathon

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
so there's this fic-a-thon going on on livejournal that I thought all us TVD-ers would be interested in.

Basically, people leave prompts in the comments and other people (anyone at all with a livejournal account) reply with drabbles filling the prompts.

I don't know how many writers we have here, but I thought you'd like to know, and read, and write if you see a prompt you like.

I've read through some (re: a LOT) of the drabbles posted and they are brilliant. I've even replied to a couple of prompts and it's a lot of fun.

So click here to bide your time between now and the next season.

cheers. (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-Raee_Salvatorepatakhaguddi

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I don't know if any of you have been to see the site, or answer any of the prompts, but I figure if you have we could collect your prompts/replies to other prompts here so that we can share them with the TVD fans that aren't on lj (:

my prompts:

Stefan/Elena - so I'm straight in a straight line, running back to you/but I am not lying, I am just trying to find my way back to you.

Elijah/Bonnie - her blood calls out to him, but it is the fire in her eyes that he succumbs to.

also, those of you on LJ - PM/scrap me your usernames/links?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anwaya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index