TVD Free-For-All Comment Ficathon

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
so there's this fic-a-thon going on on livejournal that I thought all us TVD-ers would be interested in.

Basically, people leave prompts in the comments and other people (anyone at all with a livejournal account) reply with drabbles filling the prompts.

I don't know how many writers we have here, but I thought you'd like to know, and read, and write if you see a prompt you like.

I've read through some (re: a LOT) of the drabbles posted and they are brilliant. I've even replied to a couple of prompts and it's a lot of fun.

So click here to bide your time between now and the next season.

cheers. (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-Raee_Salvatorepatakhaguddi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD Free-For-All Comment Ficathon" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I don't know if any of you have been to see the site, or answer any of the prompts, but I figure if you have we could collect your prompts/replies to other prompts here so that we can share them with the TVD fans that aren't on lj (:

my prompts:

Stefan/Elena - so I'm straight in a straight line, running back to you/but I am not lying, I am just trying to find my way back to you.

Elijah/Bonnie - her blood calls out to him, but it is the fire in her eyes that he succumbs to.

also, those of you on LJ - PM/scrap me your usernames/links?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anwaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.